Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: to sell or not to sell?evo 9 mr 125,000miles

sold

SOLD............
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by evo9mr-vader; 06-07-2014 at 02:02 PM.

Pic on the right doesnt show lip...butt it has been replaced

i wouldnt sell to behonest ... price is set way to high for mileages.
    Remember cars are money pits.. you wont get money for mods..

Tell me about it...butt without mods this car with mileage it is worth 15k..im saving a buyer a few thousands

I sold my se with 10k miles less, same color and had a few more mods and jdm rear for 17k

Quote Originally Posted by blaze-619 View Post
    I sold my se with 10k miles less, same color and had a few more mods and jdm rear for 17k
    17k is good...
    maybe i should take the kw coilovers offf...

yup take em off^^ i have a stock downpipe i could trade for your mxp plus cash on my end. lemme know

I had hks coilovers on mine too

Evolved
    Cars
    2006 MR, 2000 Civic VP
    wow. is my car really worth $17-18k? this gives me hope. mine is a WW and non-SE. same mileage, mods, etc. but with a MAP ef2.5. not that i would ever sell.. but this makes me feel warm and fuzzy LOL.

GLWS, brotha!
    390/357
    Tuned By Boosted Tuning

Quote Originally Posted by kaj View Post
    wow. is my car really worth $17-18k? this gives me hope. mine is a WW and non-SE. same mileage, mods, etc. but with a MAP ef2.5. not that i would ever sell.. but this makes me feel warm and fuzzy LOL.

GLWS, brotha!
    warm and fuzzy feelings! Jew might have UTI

Team Knee Pads Baller Member evoempire's Avatar
    This whole concept that mods do not increase the value is horse shit. Mods are worth money therefore the car is worth more than it would be stock because at the end of the day if you don't like the mods you can sell them for money to get what you want. And mileage is not bad on the 4g63t as long as it has been maintained properly. I have seen evos with over 250k on original engine.

Good man Evo empire ! The truth has been said! Mods are not cheap!

Evolved
    Cars
    2006 MR, 2000 Civic VP
    I'd prefer a non-modified Evo, but that's just me. Too many have been modded or tuned improperly. Also, damage from abuse is more likely on a modified car.
    390/357
    Tuned By Boosted Tuning

I'd prefer a non-modified Evo, but that's just me. Too many have been modded or tuned improperly. Also, damage from abuse is more likely on a modified car.
    When I said what I said I was referring to properly modded and maintained cars. But even when buying a stock car you may as well assumed at some point in its life it has been modded and driven spiritedly. So one has to always do their research regardless if it is stock or modified. I have seen some modified cars run much better and perform much better than stock and vice versa. So with that said, properly modified evos should not be less in value but rather increase in value.

Quote Originally Posted by EvoAku View Post
    Good man Evo empire ! The truth has been said! Mods are not cheap!
    No problem. And I am not saying these things because I plan to sell mine anytime soon. But real talk, this whole concept is crap. If people want evos bad enough then they need to pay for them. Plus it keeps the honda kids from owning them lol.

Evolved
    Cars
    2006 MR, 2000 Civic VP
    I'm just playing the odds. A never-modified (you can tell if you look close enough) Evo had a better chance of being in good shape than modified. Again, just a preference. Even still, there is no guarantee that a 100% stock Evo ever had an oil change. I, personally, don't like cars with mods I don't want. You always end up having to replace something else besides just that one part, it seems.
    I'd love for modifications to add to the price, seeing mine is going up for sale shortly. Good for us. I just don't want to pay more for a car then go through the hassle of selling the crap I don't want.
    390/357
    Tuned By Boosted Tuning

Evolved
    Cars
    2006 MR, 2000 Civic VP
    Quote Originally Posted by evoempire View Post
    it keeps the honda kids from owning them lol.
    This, I like. But they are buying the Hell out of the salvaged ones.
    390/357
    Tuned By Boosted Tuning

Yea I understand your reasoning. This is why I would only chose quality modified cars rather than hack jobs. And you are right they do buy the salvaged ones. Unfortunately some will slip through the cracks lmao.

Evolved
    Cars
    2006 MR, 2000 Civic VP
    Quote Originally Posted by evoempire View Post
    Yea I understand your reasoning. This is why I would only chose quality modified cars rather than hack jobs. And you are right they do buy the salvaged ones. Unfortunately some will slip through the cracks lmao.
    Yup. And they are in my town LOL. I had one of them get pissed at me after I told him that I ignore his posts on a local forum. The next day , I go out to find that he vandalized my cars. Yay Ricers
    390/357
    Tuned By Boosted Tuning

Yup. And they are in my town LOL. I had one of them get pissed at me after I told him that I ignore his posts on a local forum. The next day , I go out to find that he vandalized my cars. Yay Ricers
    Well that is just crappy. Kids these days. Good thing I do not live in your area then. And hopefully you can keep yours cars locked away.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast