Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: to sell or not to sell?evo 9 mr 125,000miles

Evolved
    Cars
    2006 MR, 2000 Civic VP
    Quote Originally Posted by evoempire View Post
    +1 Honestly, I see Mitsu also regretting getting rid of it too. Maybe they will bring back the line after they realize they made a big mistake. Maybe we should all boycott Mitsu until they bring back the evo lol.

i just know that they sold enough to really make it worth their while. compared to other makes/models, i really see very few Evos on the road.
    390/357
    Tuned By Boosted Tuning

Team Knee Pads Baller Member evoempire's Avatar
    The evo is their flagship car. That is like America doing away with its Mustang lol. I don't see Ford ever doing that. Like I said it is beyond my belief. I know mitsu has its hands in other things as well, but damn to kill legacy like that... I just will never understand it. I know it is always a numbers game though.

Evolved
    Cars
    2006 MR, 2000 Civic VP
    Quote Originally Posted by evoempire View Post
    The evo is their flagship car. That is like America doing away with its Mustang lol. I don't see Ford ever doing that. Like I said it is beyond my belief. I know mitsu has its hands in other things as well, but damn to kill legacy like that... I just will never understand it. I know it is always a numbers game though.
    yes, but Chevrolet did away with the Camaro for a while. to us, the Evo is iconic. to the masses it's a ricermobile with a wing on it (though the X tried to appeal to both sides). the market is relatively small for our cars. if they were bringing in substantial money for Mitsubishi, i'm sure they would keep building them.
    390/357
    Tuned By Boosted Tuning

Quote Originally Posted by Macky View Post
    too old? how old are you exactly if you don't mind me asking?
    Sorry for the late response, im 36...seriuosly looking to sell and get a mercedes e63 or e350....
    im 36..damn...the years go quick

Evolved
    Cars
    2006 MR, 2000 Civic VP
    i'm 40 and have no desire to drive a luxury vehicle LOL. but i will probably never grow up. oh: bump.
    Last edited by kaj; 05-29-2014 at 10:01 AM.
    390/357
    Tuned By Boosted Tuning

Might start part it out...if no one wants to buy

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123