Thread: For Sale Evo X Drill and Slotted Rotors!

For Sale Evo X Drill and Slotted Rotors!

up for sale I have a set of Front and Back R1 Concept Cross drilled and slotted rotors!

Fits: 08+ Evo X
    Condition: Used about 2-3K on show car
    Price: 340 OBO Open to offers!

IMG_0314.jpg

Junior Moderator

Cars
    Evo 8/9
    CAUTIONARY ADVISORY

We advise all prospective buyers to be aware that this is either a new member or one with less than 50 posts, so please proceed accordingly and with caution.

This in no way reflects on the integrity of the seller. It is a standard notice that will be put in for these members buying or selling items of substantial value.

SHIPPING ADVISORY

If shipping is required, sellers are encouraged to use tracking numbers or delivery confirmation.

Buyers should request this even if it costs a few dollars more to ship. This is to protect both the seller and the buyer.
    Pictures on all for sale/for trade threads is being enforced!

Correct! I am new to the forum game but am well established on other sites i.e Ebay as well as run Groups/Communities on FB. But fair enough on the advisory post i understand its routine.

do you have these on ebay?

Quote Originally Posted by BrandonScott View Post
    do you have these on ebay?

No because unfortunately i did try to ship these once to a gentleman in Iowa but shipping was too expensive. for the Price of shipping you could pretty much brand new ones. lol. so thats why im trying to sell these locally. you can look up my seller name on ebay if you wanted to check my rep or seller rating. Egame2000 Please note i sell alot of random crap for me and for my wife. lol. its not all car parts.

Open to offers :)