Moved from the WTT forum* http://www.socalevo.net/threads/2301...E-95-000-miles

IMG_0016_2 by fookesryan, on Flickr
IMG_0010_2 by fookesryan, on Flickr
IMG_0008_2 by fookesryan, on Flickr

Click on one of those ^^ and that will link to a series of pictures taken today 5/21/2014.

BackroundI bought the car in cerritos. Sold because this was the previous owners daily driver (same for me) and he got a job that was 50+ miles ONE WAY. He ended up buying a hybrid while we were still doing the paper work. This was March of 2013. At the time I was working, had a steady job but recently quit work to finish school and can no longer afford a car payment. I know I know .. I'm sad too.

The Good!
This 2006 Evo IX has few modifications (just some basic bolt ons) and has never been tracked, or even dumped.
95,000 miles
Clean title
Non smoker
Car runs smooth

Mods
Performance
Fujitsubo Turbo Back Exaughst
Down Pipe
ETS Intercooler w/ Lower + Upper

Interior
Blue Gauge Overlay
Tomei knob
7" unlocked touch screen GPS
Custom Double Din Set up
Turbo Timer
Boost control

Suspension
KY Springs
Buddy Club front sway bar
wheels: ADVANS

Just because
ARC heat shield

What has been done in the past year?
Oil changes every 3k (Master lube recently recomended every 5k) so the last two were 5 apart
A new clutch has been installed by Mitsubishi of Anaheim w/ 10k mi on it
New slotted rotors and new brake pads installed by RRE
Everything else has been left the way I bought it.

The bad???
The car came with 2 body marks. One hairline dent on the trunk (quoted 60 to fix) and the other is a scratch on the rear bumper where it meets the back R panel. I will post pictures of both. The only other thing that I would do is to get a smaller battery mount. The ETS fits perfectly but the Upiping was big so we had to re lay the battery mount sideways so that the L side of the hood sticks up less then a cm (picture provided). Poor Advans have some scuff marks on them from previous owner.

Debatable? Even though the car is lightly modded it was tuned by the previous owners shop. After talking to the guys at RRE they advised me to flash it back to stock. The game plan was to get it re-tuned by RRE. It is currently on a stock mapping.

Price: $20,000

THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO LOOK!!
Located in Northern Orange County and ready to sell.

text/PM w/ any questions

Ryan Fookes
714 4o1 2379