Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: WOW = World Of Warcraft

WOW = World Of Warcraft

I'm not sure if there's a thread for this already but just wanted to see if anyone else here play the game. I just started playing game about 3 weeks ago and I'm hook on it, game rocks. O0
    The Real LoneWolf<br /><br />How can you say you&#039;re the best, when you haven&#039;t mess with me...

Re: WOW = World Of Warcraft

a lot of people at my work play it all the time.... they talk about how great it is .... i'm thinking of trying it...
    I wish my grass was emo, so it would cut itself...

fkn rpgs...
    no one on this forum knows how to spell.

seriously.. dont even try it... ya it's that addicting.

im at frostwolf
    which one is your server?
    Don&#039;t knock masturbation; it&#039;s sex with someone I love. ~ Woody Allen<br />Remember, if you smoke after sex you&#039;re doing it too fast.&nbsp; ~Woody Allen<br />For the first time in history, sex is more dangerous than the cigarette afterward.&nbsp; ~Jay Leno<br />Sex is not the answer.&nbsp; Sex is the question.&nbsp; &quot;Yes&quot; is the answer.&nbsp; ~Swami X<br />Men get laid, but women get screwed.&nbsp; ~Quentin Crisp<br />When a man talks dirty to a woman, it&#039;s sexual harassment.&nbsp; When a woman talks dirty to a man, it&#039;s $3.95 a minute.&nbsp; ~Author Unknown<br />If you use the electric vibrator near water, you will come and go at the same time.&nbsp; ~Louise Sammons<br />Sex got me into trouble from the age of fifteen:&nbsp; I&#039;m hoping that by the time I&#039;m seventy I&#039;ll straighten it out.&nbsp; ~Harold Robbins<br />Having sex is like playing bridge.&nbsp; If you don&#039;t have a good partner, you&#039;d better have a good hand.&nbsp; ~Woody Allen<br />An erection is like the Theory of Relativity - the more you think about it, the harder it gets.&nbsp; ~Author Unknown<br />My cock doesn&#039;t talk politics.

ROFL....don't get me started with this stupid game. haha

OG starcraft only, got tired of this game in about 2weeks with lvl40+

I'm in real Dragonmaw, look me if up my character's name is Clorene.
    The Real LoneWolf<br /><br />How can you say you&#039;re the best, when you haven&#039;t mess with me...

this game ruined my friends lives.

all they do is sit at home ALLLLL day and play this shit.

theyre a lost cause.
    "No mission too difficult, No sacrifice too great"

Quote Originally Posted by evofosizzo
    OG starcraft only, got tired of this game in about 2weeks with lvl40+
    StarCraft II should be coming out soon. =0)

wow = lonely nerds wasting there life. seriously this game needs to be destroyed from the earth along with all the MMORPG (or whatever)

Quote Originally Posted by SpdyEvo02
    wow = lonely nerds wasting there life. seriously this game needs to be destroyed from the earth along with all the MMORPG (or whatever)
    why?
    www.muellerized.com<br />www.roadraceengineering.com

keyword "game" it's just a game, everyone that plays the game have a mind of there own. It's probably more entertaining than hangin out with you. LOL LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by flipryder21
    keyword "game" it's just a game, everyone that plays the game have a mind of there own. It's probably more entertaining than hangin out with you. LOL LOL.
    +1
    www.muellerized.com<br />www.roadraceengineering.com

Quote Originally Posted by flipryder21
    i dunno...spdyevo is looks fkn funny....
    no one on this forum knows how to spell.

Evo Guru
    Cars
    Formely '04 Evo 8 & '10 OBP Evo X - Currently 14 WW MR

Used to play .. got bored .. dont play ne more .. I just play BF2 for the time being and xbonx 360 games on my spare time ..
    2014 WW Evo MR ~ Derick 3.0

Played hardcore for about a year. .. traded account and never looked back. Its crazy how much people will pay for things in this game.

If you have friends that value their life, you will tell them to stay far, far away from this game..

Cars
    11 STi / EVO X / GC8

Any1 play Silkroadonline ??

Quote Originally Posted by dabie
    Played hardcore for about a year. .. traded account and never looked back. Its crazy how much people will pay for things in this game.

If you have friends that value their life, you will tell them to stay far, far away from this game..
    Dude it's a game if you actually end up buying things online for your character well then you are a sucker LOL LOL. I play for fun to kill time it's just another higher end chat room LOL LOL heeheee.

Evo Guru
    Cars
    Formely '04 Evo 8 & '10 OBP Evo X - Currently 14 WW MR

I played Asheron's Call for a couple years back when it was on and poppin... I still have an account on Darktide lol ..
    I made 5g's back then and I was in High School ...
    2014 WW Evo MR ~ Derick 3.0

for those of you that got it... do you get the expansion?
    endgame kinda sucks now for regular WOW because every other ppl goes straight to lv 70
    Don&#039;t knock masturbation; it&#039;s sex with someone I love. ~ Woody Allen<br />Remember, if you smoke after sex you&#039;re doing it too fast.&nbsp; ~Woody Allen<br />For the first time in history, sex is more dangerous than the cigarette afterward.&nbsp; ~Jay Leno<br />Sex is not the answer.&nbsp; Sex is the question.&nbsp; &quot;Yes&quot; is the answer.&nbsp; ~Swami X<br />Men get laid, but women get screwed.&nbsp; ~Quentin Crisp<br />When a man talks dirty to a woman, it&#039;s sexual harassment.&nbsp; When a woman talks dirty to a man, it&#039;s $3.95 a minute.&nbsp; ~Author Unknown<br />If you use the electric vibrator near water, you will come and go at the same time.&nbsp; ~Louise Sammons<br />Sex got me into trouble from the age of fifteen:&nbsp; I&#039;m hoping that by the time I&#039;m seventy I&#039;ll straighten it out.&nbsp; ~Harold Robbins<br />Having sex is like playing bridge.&nbsp; If you don&#039;t have a good partner, you&#039;d better have a good hand.&nbsp; ~Woody Allen<br />An erection is like the Theory of Relativity - the more you think about it, the harder it gets.&nbsp; ~Author Unknown<br />My cock doesn&#039;t talk politics.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast