Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Same power more mods?

Mr. Gangbang

Quote Originally Posted by nechronius View Post
    Sorry guys, I hate bringing up dead threads but there aren't a ton of posts on this forum, so...

http://www.toptiergas.com/retailers.html

List of "Top Tier" gasoline providers. If it's not on the list, don't put it in your tank. Costco is on the list. More than likely Costco buys whatever surplus supply another Top Tier provider has, and then uses that at their stations. In other words, Costco gas will probably be a blend of other Top Tier providers, so nothing wrong with that.

Just noticed that ARCO is on the Top Tier list as well. Damn, the sky is falling...
    lol so if ARCO is on there what does that tell you about this list?

Edit: there are worse on the list. this list sucks.

Experienced
    Cars
    8/MRS
    I have heard all fuel comes from about 3 refineries, only difference is the additives. If your car would blow up and detonate on a tank of bad gas, it probably isn't a great tune in my opinion. Stuff goes wrong and being on the ragged edge is running very risky. A bad tank of fuel can come from anywhere as well, no matter the branding.

"But before the oil can fuel your car, it needs to be refined. According to the EIA, most of the country's oil refining (about 41 percent) takes place in Texas and the Gulf states -- which is why gas prices quickly rise whenever there's a hurricane in Louisiana. Another 20 percent takes place in Midwestern states and about 18 percent of America's oil gets refined into gasoline along the East Coast [source: Energy Information Administration]."
    http://science.howstuffworks.com/environmental/energy/america-gas-source.htm
    Last edited by Drew1; 10-24-2014 at 01:05 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123