Thread: F/S: stock Evo 9 (MIVEC) cylinder head + oil pan seat brackets coilover springs etc

Cars
    2006 IX SE, 2003 AP1 S2000

F/S: stock Evo 9 (MIVEC) cylinder head + oil pan seat brackets coilover springs etc

No longer have my Evo, so this is all I have left. I'm located in Colorado. You call email me directly (egbeater at gmail dot com) or call/text (72O.938.14O3) if you have any questions.

Just FYI, I've been a member of evolutionm.net since January 2008, where my trader rating is 33, 100% positive (22 of those positive ratings were from buyers):

http://forums.evolutionm.net/itrader.php?u=79914

And this is my seller history on eBay... account held since March of 2000, 523 feedback ratings, 100% positive (204 of those positive ratings from buyers):

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...edbackAsSeller

Thanks,

Hsun Chen

OEM Evo 9 MIVEC camshafts, removed at 10k miles, excellent condition - best offer. I'll send you pics on request.

OEM Mitsubishi Evo 9 MIVEC cylinder head, excellent condition, has NOT been shaved down/surfaced (measures 5.202" or 132.13mm tall), includes all 16 OEM valves and matching cam caps & cam cap bolts but is otherwise bare (i.e., doesn't include rockers, cams, cam gears, or valve cover; but I do have the OEM valve springs and retainers, not shown). $1,000 + SHIPPING (I'll need your zip code to give you the shipping cost via Fedex Ground).

Custom-built fixed (no sliders) seat mounting brackets for most side mount aftermarket racing seats (15 1/2" width). The driver's seat bracket makes use of the OEM Mitsubishi mounting rails and feet in combination with a set of aluminum offset or "Z" bend side brackets ($100 right there) and custom-made steel adapter parts. These took a long time to make and get right; and are pretty well made. The driver's seat brackets are very strong and safe; the passenger seat brackets are less so, as they were made primarily just to be simple and lightweight, and rarely did people ride in the passenger seat of my Evo (it did get used though, during autocross and track events, and the passenger side brackets never broke or bent or were wobbly or anything).

These seat brackets bolt directly into the OEM seat mounting holes of any Evo 8/9. The height and fore/aft position of the seat brackets will be perfect for a driver between 5' 9" and 5' 11" (I'm 5' 10", and my codriver who is 5' 11 1/2" was okay driving my car as well). Both brackets (driver's side and passenger side) accommodate the factory seat belt buckles (i.e., provide new anchor points). $150 shipped for the driver's side, $40 shipped for the passenger side seat brackets. $170 shipped for both sides. SEAT(S) ARE NOT INCLUDED.

OEM Mitsubishi Evo 9 oil pan, not dented, not damaged/bent along the sealing surface. Includes oil pickup, windage tray/baffle, OEM mounting bolts, and a magnetic drain bolt; in perfect used condition - $130 shipped.

Last edited by EGbeater; 07-03-2014 at 07:30 AM.
    March 25, 2023: Back to a CT9A Evo after a C6 Z06 and F80 M3!

Cars
    2006 IX SE, 2003 AP1 S2000
    Please email me directly (egbeater at gmail dot com) or call/text (72O.938.14O3) if you have any questions—thanks!

OEM Mitsubishi Evo 9 4.529:1 final drive transmission gears (5-speed, not from a 6-speed MR), removed at 28k miles, excellent condition. $200/set shipped.

OEM Mitsubishi Evo 9 O2 housing, does not have a O2 sensor rusted or cross-threaded in it - $30 shipped.

Custom fiberglass/aluminum brake cooling inlet ducts for Evo 8/9 Cwest bumper cover - $60/pr shipped. Can be adapted for use on virtually any car (just ziptie the front plates to the mesh of your bumper cover opening).

These ducts have 2 1/2" OD outlets for 2 1/2" ID high-temp silicone hose (not included; available at HRPworld.com, pegagusautoracing.com, etc).

OEM Mitsubishi battery tray, fits Evo 8/9 - $10 shipped.

No name coilover springs, pair, 7.25" long x 2.5" ID, 550#/inch. $65/pr shipped.

Hyperco coilover springs, pair, 8" long x 60mm ID, 450#/inch, BRAND NEW, never used - $75/pr shipped.

KW coilover springs, BRAND NEW, never used. If you're not aware, KW is a German company that makes very good coilovers. Their springs are equal or better quality to Eibach or Swift.

$75/pr shipped or $140 shipped for a set of four.

140mm (5.5") long x 60mm (2.4") ID, 80N/mm (457#/in): I have TWO of these

140mm long x 60mm ID, 90N/mm (514#/in): I have FOUR of these

Please email me directly (egbeater at gmail dot com) or call/text (72O.938.14O3) if you have any questions—thanks!
    March 25, 2023: Back to a CT9A Evo after a C6 Z06 and F80 M3!