Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Changes in Private and Member Classifieds Permissions

In all seriousness though, I agree with what you're doing macky. Maybe itll give them incentive to be an active part of this forum!

Cars
    10' WW CZ4A
    I like this!

Team Knee Pads Baller Member evoempire's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Chips View Post
    In all seriousness though, I agree with what you're doing macky. Maybe itll give them incentive to be an active part of this forum!
    lmao I was thinking the same thing! I was like Macky is a sneaky little mofo! Finding new ways to force people to be active and productive lmao. I caught on to this from the start Macky! This is knee pad approved!

Cars
    Evo IX MR - 2G Eclipse GST -3G Eclipse (Sold)
    Keep it up Macky, the knee pad crew support you as I do.

Cars
    EVO X MR
    Haha finally. Good job guys. I got over 150 posts

i don't really like this idea. but anyways how do i tell how many posts i have?

oh shoot 4 posts! got a ways to go....

Administrator

Cars
    Sportback Evolution
    Ok I made a change to the script to accommodate those that have been here at least a year, regardless of their post. that doesn't mean a free for all for FS threads though, just a heads up.

so what you guys (members for over a year) can do is log off after about a couple hours. you have to likely clear the cookies from your browser after you log off SoCalEvo. don't just close out the browser. it takes the script a while to reset.

post your results here.

Sportback Evolution MR

Cars
    '13 Evo X GSR, '08 Evo X MR (previous)
    Thank you, Macky! I'll give it a try after lunch and let you know.

Experienced
    Cars
    Evo IX GSR
    Quote Originally Posted by Macky View Post
    Ok I made a change to the script to accommodate those that have been here at least a year, regardless of their post. that doesn't mean a free for all for FS threads though, just a heads up.

so what you guys (members for over a year) can do is log off after about a couple hours. you have to likely clear the cookies from your browser after you log off SoCalEvo. don't just close out the browser. it takes the script a while to reset.

post your results here.
    Thanks for the change Macky! But just realized I joined in October last year ha so I'm not a year yet actually 😢😓😂
    IG: Lorenzo_Feal

Team Knee Pads Baller Member evoempire's Avatar
    Yaaaaaay! See now everyone is happy :) knee pad approved!

Cars
    evo8
    Maybe we should atleast be able to pm each other

Cars
    EVO X MR
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorenzo Feal View Post
    Thanks for the change Macky! But just realized I joined in October last year ha so I'm not a year yet actually 😢😓😂

Quote Originally Posted by Macky View Post

post your results here.

Worked for me,only issue I had was the mobile version doesn't seem to work that well for me. Parts of the forums go completely blank. I've been using the Full Site site version regardless but thought I throw in my 2cents about that. Oh and have started being more active on here now since I fixed my Evo after a year of not driving due to being rear ended by a drunk driver while the car was parked

Administrator

Cars
    Sportback Evolution
    Quote Originally Posted by JayOh28 View Post
    Worked for me,only issue I had was the mobile version doesn't seem to work that well for me. Parts of the forums go completely blank. I've been using the Full Site site version regardless but thought I throw in my 2cents about that. Oh and have started being more active on here now since I fixed my Evo after a year of not driving due to being rear ended by a drunk driver while the car was parked
    I don't know about the mobile version unfortunately. but im glad the script worked for you. welcome back!

Sportback Evolution MR

image.jpg This is what I was talking about

Administrator

Cars
    Sportback Evolution
    yeah I don't have a mobile that can access the forum so I don't know whats up with that unfortunately.

Sportback Evolution MR

Cars
    2003 Evo 8, 2014 Charger AWD (family car), 1997 Mustang Cobra SVT (DD), 1998 Mustang Cobra SVT Vortech Supercharger (Weekend Drag car)
    I think this is good, even tho I will be included in the restriction lol but I'll pay my dues just like everyone else should! I agree I've seen people owning Hondas, subies, etc with 1 post come on here just to sell stuff.... This is a great idea!
    Last edited by EvoMr420; 07-17-2014 at 12:03 PM.
    Wtb Evo 8/9 Oem Tb hood
    Wtb AUTHENTIC! TB Jdm rear bumper

What about those of us that got our post in club ralliart since we were redirected there?

Cars
    8 MR, 10 GSR, EG6, CRV
    PM sent Macky
    *KTMotoring Tuned*

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast