Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Life After Evo

Mr. Gangbang

Quote Originally Posted by jiGGypiGGy View Post
    I dunno, the gtR would make an awful daily. it might as well have two seats. they are so fast, you can end up doing well over 100 just getting on the freeway.

and if you have not driven one, at least to sit in one, I had a hard time just seeing out of the dam thing at the dealer, for me it would have to be a second car, not to mention they are a lot of money, you could buy two or three cars. a nice truck, an evo, and a Honda or prius beater and still have money for mods.

funny enough the gtR gets a wee bit better MPG then an EVO X...at least EPA wise.
    YOLO lol thats why its life AFTER the Evo. You can't go from an Evo to a beater. Or anything less powered. Unless you're into that type of stuff lmao.

Some would say a CT9A would make an awful daily, but some of us, myself included, would love to daily a mildly tuned 9.
    Same goes for a GTR. I'd wake up every morning without an alarm, just to run outside and drive myself to work. Much like I do with my X now lol I drove an 09 Camry around for 3 years back and forth to work and around town and absolutely hated it. I guess it would be personal preference, but I'd much rather have "1" GTR than 5 other "average" cars.

Administrator

Cars
    Sportback Evolution
    Quote Originally Posted by Richwithnomoney View Post
    YOLO lol thats why its life AFTER the knee pads. You can't go from an johnson to a dildo. Or anything less powered. Unless you're into that type of stuff lmao.
    Some would say a dildo would make an awful toy to use daily, but some of us, myself included, would love to daily a mildly-sized dildo.
    Same goes for a dong. I'd wake up every morning without an alarm, just to get rammed outside for work. Much like I do with my dildo now lol I drove a 9-inch dildo around for 3 years back and forth to work and around town and absolutely hated it. I guess it would be personal preference, but I'd much rather have "1" giant dong than 5 other "average" dildos.
    dear god. I didn't know your fetish was that bad.

Sportback Evolution MR

Mr. Gangbang

Quote Originally Posted by Macky View Post
    dear god. I didn't know your fetish was that bad.
    you got me, dammit. You're repping that profile pic well, Macky. If I didn't know you, I'd think that was really your mugshot lmao. Good one

I have a very mild X and a not-so-mild VIII. Both are daily drivers and life after either of those is on my mind pretty regularly. List of cars I've thought about replacing with:

EvoX with Porsche Cayman, an M3, Audi S4, or Lexus IS-F

Evo VIII with a Lotus Evora (70k new) or a used Exige
    '03 BBY VIII GSR (The Blue Bomber) Corn Fed + some
    '10 WW X MR (Her car) "RRE Super Stock"

Administrator

Cars
    Sportback Evolution
    Quote Originally Posted by Richwithnomoney View Post
    you got me, dammit. You're repping that profile pic well, Macky. If I didn't know you, I'd think that was really your mugshot lmao. Good one
    lol it was difficult to come up with that. I was laughing here at work while I was typing and people were looking at me funny hahahaha

Sportback Evolution MR

Cars
    2003 Evo 8, 2014 Charger AWD (family car), 1997 Mustang Cobra SVT (DD), 1998 Mustang Cobra SVT Vortech Supercharger (Weekend Drag car)
    lol it was difficult to come up with that. I was laughing here at work while I was typing and people were looking at me funny hahahaha
    Lmao Macky ur too damn funny, u had me busting up while I was reading it and had everyone looking at me like I'm crazy lol
    Wtb Evo 8/9 Oem Tb hood
    Wtb AUTHENTIC! TB Jdm rear bumper

Mr. Gangbang

Lol I couldnt stop laughing and my co worker walked in like wtfunk is up with you lol

Cars
    R.I.P WW EVO 9 RS
    Lmao that's the best one yet !

I had the TL for while, but since I have a dd I dont think i'll be getting rid of the Evo MR. maybe if i didnt have a dd, id probably get the Infiniti Q50 or new M3.

+1 I'd def go with the new M3 if I had to move on. Id slap some te's on those and do a wide body.
    _ejay

To be honest there is not a single car out currently that really interests me other than another Evo X simply because a 2015 Model will be considered the last year of the Evolution. The notoriety of having the last model year of a generation interests me.... I will probably never get rid of my IX however.

My list is not as extravegant as many of yours lol but these are cars that i have peaked my interest.... Personally i hate all european cars and would never consider owning one.

1. 2003-2007 Honda S2000 AP1 or AP2.
    2. 94+ Toyota Supra
    3. 93+ Mazda RX7
    4. Boosted Clean EG Civic with a K20
    5. Clean MR2/Silvia/Eclipse

Not So Newbie
    Cars
    04 evo viii
    Quote Originally Posted by kambodianboi View Post
    I think imma get a Dragonite.
    +1

I wanted an Lexus isf but didn't want payments again that's why I decided to dump some money into my Evo and keep it. That and the Lexus cuv coming out looks pretty cool

I've also looked into the Ariel Atom and Superlite Cars Nemesis.

http://www.arielatom.com/
    http://superlitecars.com/index.php/c...28-carlisle_09
    '03 BBY VIII GSR (The Blue Bomber) Corn Fed + some
    '10 WW X MR (Her car) "RRE Super Stock"

I wanted an Lexus isf but didn't want payments again that's why I decided to dump some money into my Evo and keep it.
    Been there done that. It's nice for a while driving around but then it gets old fast. ISF community is small compared to evos, maintenance cost is high compared to the evo, and shiftable automatic just sux, especially when you're going through 8 gears. Plus if you have kids the back seat has the big hump in the middle, so you can't fit three people back there like you can in the evo.

I'll get rid of the evo when they pry it out of my cold dead hands, or when it can't pass smog, whichever comes first lol..

Cars
    EVO X MR
    Quote Originally Posted by blueprint View Post
    To be honest there is not a single car out currently that really interests me other than another Evo X simply because a 2015 Model will be considered the last year of the Evolution. The notoriety of having the last model year of a generation interests me.... I will probably never get rid of my IX however.

My list is not as extravegant as many of yours lol but these are cars that i have peaked my interest.... Personally i hate all european cars and would never consider owning one.

1. 2003-2007 Honda S2000 AP1 or AP2.
    2. 94+ Toyota Supra
    3. 93+ Mazda RX7
    4. Boosted Clean EG Civic with a K20
    5. Clean MR2/Silvia/Eclipse
    Bingo. The one that stands out to me. RWD, already boosted, legendary engine.

Been through an AP2, had a K20. Not in the Honda game. FD would be nice tho

Mr. Gangbang

Quote Originally Posted by chinoxmk22 View Post

definitely a +1 on that. I think anyone would take a Mark IV. They just hold their value so damn well lol

The Supra is so difficult to find however... most of their owners are well aware of the Notoriety of having it hence they opt to just keep it. They still fetch upwards of $25k for a decent one.

Im looking for a S2000 currently.

Administrator

Cars
    Sportback Evolution
    a friend of mine just picked up an '06 S2K for cheap. had I known id have been all up on that.

Sportback Evolution MR

Cars
    WW IX MR, Honda Accord
    My life has been miserable ever since..............
    KT Motoring'Robispec

Fast cars drag race, fast drivers road race.

Cars
    EVO X MR
    Quote Originally Posted by Azian View Post
    My life has been miserable ever since..............
    But you drive badass trucks and all.

Cars
    Dodrio
    But you drive badass trucks and all.
    lol, Ben also have a e92 M3, but doesn't talk about it -___-

Waka waka - I'm a slowpoke
    Doc Mosh #1 fan boy

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast