Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How much is my evo 8 worth?

Quote Originally Posted by Mike W View Post
    Yeah, it's too bad his car is so bad ass.

Mike W
    It's true Mike, cause no way could I offer what the car is worth and still have a sex life with my wife. In addition, most women don't have a love affair with our cars...other dude's do. My wife hates my X and calls her nothing more than a toy .
    Just keep it and get a sensible car for DD.

Mr. Gangbang

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightevo04 View Post
    lmao haha i have owned my evo for 2 years and not once did a girl ever compliment me on it. If u would have said dick magnet boner poppin car then i guess that would be more correct haha. I may drive a decent looking car but trust me i pull no bitches lol thanks for the kind words rich it has come a long way but like i said maybe i need something different that would suit me better
    hahaha damn. Maybe just school so you don't have to drive so much, that sounds a lot better than selling the "Midnight Evo"! lol. Im jk man, I feel you though. As long as your 100% with your decision at the end, it's all good. If I could I would definitely pick this up off of you as is! Good Luck man.

Cars
    R.I.P WW EVO 9 RS
    Quote Originally Posted by Midnightevo04 View Post
    lmao haha i have owned my evo for 2 years and not once did a girl ever compliment me on it. If u would have said dick magnet boner poppin car then i guess that would be more correct haha. I may drive a decent looking car but trust me i pull no bitches lol thanks for the kind words rich it has come a long way but like i said maybe i need something different that would suit me better
    Lmao ! I never got a girl compliment me either dude. You will never get pussy in this car just stright dick surrounding us hahahaha !!

Cars
    03' Evo 8 GSR | 98' Accord EX V-6 (Sold) | 07' GSXR-600 | 2009 Monster 696
    Quote Originally Posted by rawger View Post
    Lmao ! I never got a girl compliment me either dude. You will never get pussy in this car just stright dick surrounding us hahahaha !!
    this is so true. only dudes notice, dudes give deuces, and dudes want. #evolife

In order to get PPB (Pussy per block) you will need a vehicle that says you have lots of disposable money to spend. Unfortunately all of our Evos say "I am broke but look at my ride!" or "I can't go out this weekend, I have a dyno date"

Cars
    Evo IX MR - 2G Eclipse GST -3G Eclipse (Sold)
    I'll recommend part out and keep it stock, hold the storm and wait when you get out of school and resume the project. Get a bike and commute on it, maybe would be cheaper than get a beater. Maybe just a cheap bike can make your way to all of this.

Administrator

Cars
    Sportback Evolution
    maybe you just need to see that car all shiny and new. I can detail it and make it look showroom new

Sportback Evolution MR

Cars
    R.I.P WW EVO 9 RS
    Quote Originally Posted by Macky View Post
    maybe you just need to see that car all shiny and new. I can detail it and make it look showroom new
    I agree an I say install that fuel pump an intake an get a road tune cuz it's cheaper and you'll dif wan to keep her after once you feel her open up an pull more.

SoCalEvo.net Shop

Quote Originally Posted by revumbra View Post
    In order to get PPB (Pussy per block) you will need a vehicle that says you have lots of disposable money to spend. Unfortunately all of our Evos say "I am broke but look at my ride!" or "I can't go out this weekend, I have a dyno date"
    I have had the opportunity to drive some serious nice shit over the years. Really nice cars. The only vehicle I have driven where a nice looking girl saw it driving, actually ran from the sidewalk and jumped in was a Vespa with a sidecar. She just hopped into the side car and cruised with me for about 40 min and then just jumped out and disappeared.

Mike W

There will be exceptions to every rule of course. Hell the only car I drove that got girls regularly was a 1979 oldsmobile cutlass salon brougham. Why?! cause it was in High School at a time when people didn't readily have cars

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12