Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Professional Auto Detailing (team knee pads style)

i hope you have a VIP business group for those of us who were around prior to you being super expensive

SoCalEvo.net Vendor

Cars
    evo
    Well considering I did this for roughly 18yrs and was charging those prices long ago yea my VIP clientele usually have a few prancing horses in the stable and some wild Bulls as well. But they all pay because they know at the end of the day the detail they get is the best money can buy. From the mindset, products, experience, knowledge, and application, the detail process is the best of the best. I just wish I had more room and a better detail friendly environment to work in. I almost want to create a clean room for the cars. Also a lift to help get under the car to do concours type detailing. I cod never be a mechanic cause it would take me double the time for a job cause I'd want to clean everything lol

Mr. Gangbang

Quote Originally Posted by revumbra View Post
    i hope you have a VIP business group for those of us who were around prior to you being super expensive
    super expensive? His prices are spot on. The thing that takes the most out of a good detail is time, getting every "detail" of the car and making sure it is done correctly is well worth the cash imo. His pictures show that his quality of work is top notch grade A pure 100% Colombian coca...Sorry I got a little carried away lol. Obviously he has different packages for the amount of work and attention your car needs. I think a basic package every 4-5mon. would keep you in good shape. And that's if YOU EVEN CARE to keep your car up to those types of standards. Some could care less, some care more than they should lol.

SoCalEvo.net Vendor

Cars
    evo
    Thanks rich but he is well aware that my pricing is spot on. He understands what I do is not formulated on quantity rather quality. You can ask him how good his car turned out as well as how easy it is to wash. Thanks again for all the love and support. I know it's not the cheapest in the world, but I do not offer cheap car care and never will.

no i am talking about him charging 3x those prices with a full shop, to me 1k would be an expensive detail. Hey i drive a Ford for work and all those prancing ponies and bulls fear me, as does everyone else. You can't drive a Ferrari if you don't have a license =)
    With my new car care equipment (tested yesterday) my baby will need a detail about once every 5-6 months for upkeep.

SoCalEvo.net Vendor

Cars
    evo
    Lol speaking of Ford, I will be doing a ford GT soon. Just hashing out the details now. Also remember what I told you if you come back within the 6months your detail is not full price because it's a matter of maintaining it.

yeah I know and my foam cannon is the shit at 3000 psi ahahah

SoCalEvo.net Vendor

Cars
    evo
    shit is amazing isn't it! Gotta love foam guns! Makes washing your car that much more enjoyable!

Mr. Gangbang

Quote Originally Posted by Delegance Detailing View Post
    Lol speaking of Ford, I will be doing a ford GT soon. Just hashing out the details now. Also remember what I told you if you come back within the 6months your detail is not full price because it's a matter of maintaining it.
    Pictures of that Ford GT when you do it!

I gotta get a Foam gun soon.

SoCalEvo.net Vendor

Cars
    evo
    Quote Originally Posted by Richwithnomoney View Post
    Pictures of that Ford GT when you do it!

I gotta get a Foam gun soon.
    You got it!

If you have a pressure washer, I would say get the MTM Hydro Lance, but i am just a novice. I got my hooked up via quick connects putting out hellish amounts of foam at 3000 psi. The rest of the stuff i got after talking to Delegance Detailing. I guess the difference from what I read between foam cannons and foam guns are pressure washer vs regular pressure. They cost almost the same damn thing, so if you have a pressure washer already why not go for the cannon!

Mr. Gangbang

If you have a pressure washer, I would say get the MTM Hydro Lance, but i am just a novice. I got my hooked up via quick connects putting out hellish amounts of foam at 3000 psi. The rest of the stuff i got after talking to Delegance Detailing. I guess the difference from what I read between foam cannons and foam guns are pressure washer vs regular pressure. They cost almost the same damn thing, so if you have a pressure washer already why not go for the cannon!
    oh. I didn't know there was a difference between the cannon and gun lol. However, I do have a PW so I'll pick up the cannon. You know what they say. Bigger is better lmao.

Cars
    Evo IX MR - 2G Eclipse GST -3G Eclipse (Sold)
    More pressure... More sponge from the detergent..

Mr. Gangbang

Quote Originally Posted by evo_jfa View Post
    More pressure... More sponge from the detergent..
    makes sense haha

Cars
    2006 Evo IX SE / 2010 Civic DX
    If you have a pressure washer, I would say get the MTM Hydro Lance, but i am just a novice. I got my hooked up via quick connects putting out hellish amounts of foam at 3000 psi. They cost almost the same damn thing, so if you have a pressure washer already why not go for the cannon!
    3000 PSI!

I got one at a mere 1500 PSI, didnt want to remove any paint or damage anything cleaning around the house.

So instead of Hellish amounts...im only going to get Demonic amounts :)

zeRep
    cl_modifications 0

Cars
    it should be 30 psi... unless we talk about water cutter, which is maybe that high pressure. A fab builder or Delegance Detailing can confirm average water pressure.

Cars
    2006 Evo IX SE / 2010 Civic DX
    Quote Originally Posted by evo_jfa View Post
    it should be 30 psi... unless we talk about water cutter, which is maybe that high pressure. A fab builder or Delegance Detailing can confirm average water pressure.
    We are talking about pressure from a water pressure system, not water pressure from the house.

I think 30 psi MIGHT be too low for a house.

zeRep
    cl_modifications 0

Cars
    Quote Originally Posted by zeRep85RA View Post
    We are talking about pressure from a water pressure system, not water pressure from the house.

zeRep
    you are right.. pressure washers are around 1200 to 2700 psi :)

Mr. Gangbang

Quote Originally Posted by zeRep85RA View Post

zeRep
    50-70 is avg. for Resi. I don't even know the size on the pressure washer I have though.

Between 50 and 70 psi is regular for a house. Mine is currently set at 60 psi, i know cause i had to buy a new regulator. 3000 psi isn't that much for a gas powered pressure washer. If i put the narrow fan or needle tip on the thing yes it will rip crap apart. However the soap fan or hydro cannon tip aren't bad at all.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast