Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Professional Auto Detailing (team knee pads style)

Are you open to detail any vehicle? Even your common mom mini van?
    Oz
    2005 WW Evo 8 SSL (Relampago Blanco!)
    2003 TB Evo 8 (Officially DEAD!)
    My Evo
    Powered by Buschur Racing!

SoCalEvo.net Vendor

Cars
    evo
    I am loving all this detail talk! Just remember when washing your car to not use the needle type nozzles. Always use the fan nozzles I like to use a 40 deg nozzle or higher to make sure its kind to the paint as well as enough power to surface clean contaminants as best as possible. Also remember distance from the nozzle to the paint also plays a role. As a rule of thumb I usually like to stay at least 6inches away from the surface. Now if you use a more concentrated nozzle like a 20 deg nozzle then I would increase that to about 10inches. Also remember you want to wash your car with filtered and softened water. Keep the talk coming!

SoCalEvo.net Vendor

Cars
    evo
    Quote Originally Posted by SLVRNBLK View Post
    Are you open to detail any vehicle? Even your common mom mini van?
    I can do it all! I have detailed aircraft, motorhomes, trailers, motorcycles, trains, marine crafts, bicycles, so a mini van is no problem.

I can do it all! I have detailed aircraft, motorhomes, trailers, motorcycles, trains, marine crafts, bicycles, so a mini van is no problem.
    Cool. I have a Toyota Tacoma that may need an Enhancement Detail to bring the paint back to life.
    Oz
    2005 WW Evo 8 SSL (Relampago Blanco!)
    2003 TB Evo 8 (Officially DEAD!)
    My Evo