Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: How to be a T00ner in one easy step: Btack Edition

Cars
    2016 BMW M4 ZCP
    wow! what did i miss?
    What is power without control?

BtackTuning
    To everyone who want's to jump on the "I copy everyone's tunes" Bandwagon. The tune in question that Jon has been posting everywhere is from a guy who came to me previously tuned by 5150. His car was getting 5-6 counts of knock on every pull from 5-7k rpm. I pulled some timing out of that tune to bring the knock down to 0. Mivec was slightly adjusted and the rest of the tune was left alone. That is why the tune is the same as his. I spoke with the guy who's car it was Friday night and he knows exactly what happened.

Everyone who knows me, knows I was tuning my car long before I let Jon touch my car. I have no need to copy anyone's maps. Everyone who tune's cars knows you learn from everything you see. The truth of the matter is when I went in for a tune he adjusted my 91 tune slightly and said I did a good job on my tune. Go do some research on EvoXforums of my old post prior to me getting tuned by Jon. I posted all my own tunes on there. As far as the e85 tune goes I was going to do my own tune But Jon Insisted on letting him do it, which I did.

This is what he said when I was going to do my own tune
    BakaUnchi
    Tuner Extraordinaire

Feedback Score: 3 reviews, 100%

OMG btack im going to slap you

Below is what Jon had to say about the tune I did when I came to him.

Jon Drenasthis is My final 91 VS btack 91 , not very far off and his was super rich (he didnt have a wideband then so he was being safe)

Good job Btack!

"Jon DrenasI told him he did a good job on his maps when we did he original tune. his 91 want very far from what we ended up with on 91 !! "

BtackTuning
    Quote Originally Posted by BakaUnchi View Post
    Just because I said you did a good job, does not explain the several maps that you have used and "adjusted" as you call it and straight up posted as your own...

The map in question couldn't be my base rom, because many other things were stock, where I modify them. Only the mapping critical to the fuel, ignition, and Mivec were copied over from 2 separate (different) roms to this one......

I know because I put identifiers in the maps and the full roms to catch people when they do this. You are not the first, Charlie tuna tried to do the same thing. Caught him red handed too.

You have a 13 evo x, you'd been "tuning" it for 3 months on Accessport with no wideband. You started with a cobb base map that I MADE, and you still think you did all the work?

YOU ALSO TOLD ME YOU WEREN'T GOING TO TUNE OTHER PEOPLE JUST YOURSELF.

4 DAYS AFTER I TUNED YOU, YOU WANTED TO TAKE OVER MY ETUNE BUSINESS.

a month later and you are an expert tuning others cars? All less than a year ago?

I offered to help you out because all I saw on the forums was people would get no response from you after you started they're etunes waiting months for response. It was a friendly offer at the time because we were "Friends" and I didn't want to see you get a bad name.

People came to me to ask me to tune them long before I ever posted anything as far as advertising goes. The first 20 tunes I did were all 91 tunes.

My own e85 tune was changed way before I tuned anyone else. Why? Because when I asked you why my fuel trims were way off you said "That's because you rice too much". and offered no help. Not to mention my AFR's were at 10.3 (Gas ratios) and I have videos that show that if you want to question that. So from that point on My tune changed and I did my own thing

BtackTuning
    The first person I ever tuned was Enrique. Why I tuned him? Because he was tuned by 2 other shop previously and my car was still faster than his so he wanted me to tune him. This is before you tuned my car when I was still on 91. So I tuned him "FOR FREE". His car ran very well and everyone saw that. Thats when people started coming to me asking me to tune them.

BtackTuning
    They weren't exactly the same. They were similar because when I tuned his car he asked me to keep the tune very conservative. one of my old tune's was pretty conservative so I used it as a base map. Almost all the tunes I've seen are similar minus a few degree's of timing here and there.

The v401 Cobb Base maps that I used to start tuning with weren't made by you FYI. But from what you've told me about every tuner is they all use your maps.

BtackTuning
    You used my tune I came with and slightly modified it. Did you not?

Cars
    2003 Evo 8, 2014 Charger AWD (family car), 1997 Mustang Cobra SVT (DD), 1998 Mustang Cobra SVT Vortech Supercharger (Weekend Drag car)
    your prices are lower because you dont have a fucking shop you goddamn retard

YOU WORK OUT OF YOU IRVINE CO APARTMENT BUILDING PARKING GARAGE BRO!!!

You street tune cars because you have no dyno. Fuck, you didn't even have a WIDEBAND when i tuned you ( A YEAR AGO)
    This made me lmfao
    Wtb Evo 8/9 Oem Tb hood
    Wtb AUTHENTIC! TB Jdm rear bumper

Cars
    Evo X
    Customer service at its best!!!
    Attachment 101491
    haha Bryan is really hustling you there Jon, i guess he really wants to be a tuner since hes trying that hard

Instagram: Kirktrazo
    Follow me ill follow back

Cars
    2003 Evo 8, 2014 Charger AWD (family car), 1997 Mustang Cobra SVT (DD), 1998 Mustang Cobra SVT Vortech Supercharger (Weekend Drag car)
    ^^^ +1 lmao

Seems like Bwack tuning,I mean btack tuning is desperate for customers lol
    Wtb Evo 8/9 Oem Tb hood

Not So Newbie
    Cars
    Lancer Evolution X MR
    I love my 5150 Tune <3

Cars
    Attachment 101491
    Last edited by EvoMr420; 10-06-2014 at 12:21 PM.
    Wtb Evo 8/9 Oem Tb hood

Cars
    evo8
    I DONT WORK FOR A DAY AND I MISS ALL THIS HAHAHA DAYUUUM!

WHY CANT WE ALL JUST BE FRIENDS?!

FYI I NOT CHOOSING SIDES ALTHOUGH IVE MET BTACK COOL DUDE.....

Not So Newbie
    Cars
    2010 evo x, 97 honda prelude
    Except that I never tuned Ryan for e85, and you just copied in your maps I did into his mapping. And posted it on your page as a Btack tuned car. Not only that but enough other shit was changed in the rom to let me know you copied and pasted it together......

4 people with issues? OMG
    imagine if they hit me up instead of just running to you!
    i have 2 people on EMail replies every day, i cant see why someone wouldnt get a response ASAP
    i can say this is true ^ i always email baka before running to btack LOL. instant reply too

Mr. Gangbang

Attachment 101491
    Damn...this just comes to prove that he has no respect for the business aspect of it. I deal with a lot of construction/build-out job walks at work and the lowest bid isn't always the best to go with. If everyone bid low just to get customer's, there would be no integrity to the market. Soon enough, you stop caring for quality and just work to get more jobs done to make up for the low prices you have. With someone charging 100$ for something that would usually cost closer to 300$ or more should throw up a flag to some people. The way I see it, the faster you climb, the harder you'll fall. You have to work your way up the ladder.

ok I just read this whole thread and damn that was fun killed an hour at work just reading through this lol
    Jesse Sez: If you're ever in a midget-tossing contest, always go for the happy midget. It is definitely much harder to toss them when they're unhappy

Cars
    04 Apex silver EVO
    ya this is just crazy

Bwack banned for good
    = for all your needs call Alfred@TTech -909-783-1200

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast