Thread: CSU Fullerton

CSU Fullerton

Any CSUF students here? There is no car club at CSUF yet. There is a faculty that is willing to advise/sponsor such club. So, let's spread the word and go wide but still CSUF students. Let's do any cars and enthusiasts, not Evo only. The Irvine campus, if anybody ever go there is a great place to meet. I am just gauging the interests here. We need to start with a couple of students who are willing to serve as officers of the club. This will be an official CSUF students club. You can contact me at [my user name] at yahoo dot com as I don't check this forum too often. Thanks.

Cars
    eagle talon and a lexus is250
    Im down. I tried joining the FB group but i couldn't since according to FB my email address is being used somewhere else on a different Facebook. O_O?

There use to be a car club there at Fullerton when i attended many years ago.... Thing is you typically leave college eventually and the club ends up dying or inheriting new members that really aren't interested in it. Same with the club in UC Irvine.

Cars
    eagle talon and a lexus is250
    There is one but it hasn't gotten big yet.

not sure if you guys vape but my cousin recently opened a vape shop down the street called Vapematic. i considered throwing a meet there to meet some new guys and stuff. I'll post it up if I decide to plan something