Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Tustin Evo Meet

Tustin Meet Coordinator RC10EVOX's Avatar
    Cars
    2010 WW Evo X
    Mid-week reminder!

This Saturday will be the first meet at 9pm at The Market Place, at the end of the Best Buy parking lot near the In-N-Out. (See Map below for specific location). Should be a nice chill meet, and as long as there is no loud engine revving and doing WOT pulls through the parking lot and being stupid then security won't be bothering us.

Untitled.png

Mr. Gangbang

May not make it out My parents are going to Vegas and my younger sibling are staying behind with me. I'm gonna see if I can convince my gf to watch them for a couple hours while I cruise by lol.

Why not bring them? It's just a meet, not a bachelor party.

Cars
    R.I.P WW EVO 9 RS
    Quote Originally Posted by Richwithnomoney View Post
    May not make it out My parents are going to Vegas and my younger sibling are staying behind with me. I'm gonna see if I can convince my gf to watch them for a couple hours while I cruise by lol.
    Give them NyQuil once they pass out hand cuff them to the bed. BAM problem solved !! Lmao jk.

Cars
    2010 WW Evo X
    ZzzQuil usually works better, and handcuffs are good but zip ties will work in a pinch.......

Mr. Gangbang

Quote Originally Posted by DeeezNuuuts83 View Post
    Why not bring them? It's just a meet, not a bachelor party.
    Quote Originally Posted by rawger View Post
    Give them NyQuil once they pass out hand cuff them to the bed. BAM problem solved !! Lmao jk.
    Quote Originally Posted by RC10EVOX View Post
    ZzzQuil usually works better, and handcuffs are good but zip ties will work in a pinch.......
    lmao. thanks for the idea's guys.

And I would totally bring them if the Evo had at least one more seat. I'd throw em in the trunk but neither of them would fit lol.

Cars
    2014 Evo MR
    Oh snap, figures I'll be in Big Bear tomorrow. Well I'll try and make the next one!

Cars
    evo8
    So how many people are going? Or who?

I am trying to make it but I thought originally this was going to be another Friday meet to get us away from the Irvine drama? I met Tim (I bought your HFC) and a few of you at the one Orange meet I went to and it was chill so I am down.

Cars
    evo8
    Quote Originally Posted by NoCut View Post
    I am trying to make it but I thought originally this was going to be another Friday meet to get us away from the Irvine drama? I met Tim (I bought your HFC) and a few of you at the one Orange meet I went to and it was chill so I am down.
    fresh and easy orange meet?

Quote Originally Posted by EdiREvo8 View Post
    fresh and easy orange meet?

Yup yup. I was in the MG X

Actually that really narrowed it down huh lol....

The night I was there I met a guy that worked at Audi, Jebus was there and I met Nestor there as well if that helps.

Cars
    evo8
    Actually that really narrowed it down huh lol....

The night I was there I met a guy that worked at Audi, Jebus was there and I met Nestor there as well if that helps.

haha im the guy that works at audi lolol i remember you since you had mentioned you had joined the forum while back ago but had very little post.

Quote Originally Posted by EdiREvo8 View Post
    haha im the guy that works at audi lolol i remember you since you had mentioned you had joined the forum while back ago but had very little post.
    Cool man I thought that was you, good to hear from you lol

So ya im down to get a chill meet going and hang out.

Administrator

Cars
    Sportback Evolution

that is the plan.

Sportback Evolution MR

Cars
    evo8
    Cool man I thought that was you, good to hear from you lol

So ya im down to get a chill meet going and hang out.

lol good to hear from you too man! wait so the meet is tomorrow night right?

ill show up too

Quote Originally Posted by Macky View Post
    that is the plan.
    Yo Macky! You gonna cruise through tomorrow night?

Hopefully this meet can get some traction and be on a regular basis but I will roll through for sure.

Cars
    2011 BMW 328i, 1966 Ford Mustang 302, 2014 EVO X GSR
    Hellz yeah, can't wait to meet with fellow Evo owners. First meet, how exciting.....Wait, is there some sort of gangbang initiation I should know about, because I liked to be kissed before I get F*%ked. lmao.....just threw in my cosworth drop in filter. Came just in time.

Cars
    2010 WW Evo X
    @Sheed85. Yes, the initiation is called the golden car wash where everyone just pees on your car! lol, jk. Although a friend of mine said he went to a MS3 meet and his car got T-bagged, that's probably the most fucked up thing I've heard.

@NoCut, Friday nights would be cool but I think Macky first suggested the 8th and perhaps the meet will continue to be a Saturday meet to help with consistency? Either way I would think that the crowd this meet draws will be different from the El Toro meet so hopefully less drama. lol

Cars
    evo8
    Quote Originally Posted by rc10evox View Post
    @sheed85. Yes, the initiation is called the golden car wash where everyone just pees on your car! Lol, jk. Although a friend of mine said he went to a ms3 meet and his car got t-bagged, that's probably the most fucked up thing i've heard.

@nocut, friday nights would be cool but i think macky first suggested the 8th and perhaps the meet will continue to be a saturday meet to help with consistency? Either way i would think that the crowd this meet draws will be different from the el toro meet so hopefully less drama. Lol
    im glad you went with saturdays

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast