Thread: Tustin Evo Meet

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Tustin Meet Coordinator RC10EVOX's Avatar
    Cars
    2010 WW Evo X

Tustin Evo Meet

I wanted to try and gauge interest for an Evo Meet in or around the Market Place in Tustin. The primary goal of this meet would be about having a cool laid back environment to talk about our cars and to better establish a network of fellow Evo owners. This might mean just hang out at the meet, be able to help people out working on each others cars, plan track days, auto-x or drag racing days.

What I wouldn't want this meet to be is just another street race ricer meet, there already seem to be too many of those! No huge groups leaving the meet to go race and record on video and post to social media, calling people out to race, revving your engine or just being a douche bag.

Anyways, if there is an interest in like minded people then I think this could be a good meet! Post any suggestions or comments you might have!
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _____________________

Update: 'SoCal Tustin Evo Meet' is a First Saturday of every Month!
    Tustin, CA 92782

At the end of the Best Buy parking lot near In-N-Out in the Tustin Market Place

Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/479688462173646/

Next Meet: February 6th, 2016

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by RC10EVOX; 02-04-2016 at 03:30 PM.