Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: clear coat on 2006 EVO IX peeling

Cars
    GG IX MR
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike W View Post
    Mitsubishi has been world famous for crappy paint since before any of you all could drive. "I chose the EVO for the gorgeous deep paint" said no one ever. The only thing historically worse then their paint jobs is their dealership network. And the transfer cases, fuel relays, Eclipse lower ball joints and crankshaft thrust bearings. Oh, and clutch bearings and plastic master cylinders. Then again the 5th gear issues, timing chains, p0300 codes, nuclear reactor cooling cores...

James the Painter here by RRE would paint and clearcoat a hood for about $350-$400.

Mike W
    lol nuclear reactor cores. my evo's flux capacitor has been kinda faulty as of late.

any idea on how much James the Painter charges for the whole car?

Mike W. thanks for James the Painters info. I will be getting ahold of him shortly. With christmas the loss of my grandma and with the measles scare (i just had the flu, false alarm) the evo paint job project had to sit on the back burner for a bit. The peeling is getting worse. It looks like my roof and hood has a real bad sun burn. I will be keeping this posting updated and I will be adding pictures of my cars current condition and after it's rejuvination.

Cars
    2003 VIII, 2019 Taco, 2008 MDX
    Sorry for your loss man. Yeah definitely post up the progress.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12