Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: hello everyone

Cars
    2006 WW EVO IX MR (sold), 2006 TB EVO IX SE

hello everyone

new member to this forum! I own an evo ix mr. bought it a year and a half ago. always loved this car...finally lucky enough to own one! I'm in the LA/OC area. always trying to accrue more knowledge about my car! in the market for used parts...shoot me a message!

Cars
    E350, TC, and BNR32
    Welcome man! This site is full of weirdos, homophobes, and great information!! You'll enjoy your stay
    Show me a man with a tattoo and I'll show you a man with an interesting past. - Jack London

Cars
    thanks for the warm welcome! how do I unlock the ability to post in the classified? I am looking to buy used parts

Cars
    2011 BMW 328i, 1966 Ford Mustang 302, 2014 EVO X GSR
    Quote Originally Posted by benyuan5 View Post
    thanks for the warm welcome! how do I unlock the ability to post in the classified? I am looking to buy used parts
    Welcome, I, love the 9's....I believe you need 25 or more posts to post in classifieds

Cars
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheed85 View Post
    Welcome, I, love the 9's....I believe you need 25 or more posts to post in classifieds
    I've never been part of a forum for anything so bring on the info! I'm ready to be enlightened. I'm starting to work on my car and I was told to join a forum. I'm here to learn!!

Cars
    I've never been part of a forum for anything so bring on the info! I'm ready to be enlightened. I'm starting to work on my car and I was told to join a forum. I'm here to learn!!
    For sure...browse the different sections, there's tons of stuff to learn and post a new thread only after you've searched and googled it bc more than likely someone might have posted a thread already. But it never hurts to post a new one. These SoCal evo crew are awesome guys. Checkout the meets also

Cars
    For sure...browse the different sections, there's tons of stuff to learn and post a new thread only after you've searched and googled it bc more than likely someone might have posted a thread already. But it never hurts to post a new one. These SoCal evo crew are awesome guys. Checkout the meets also
    I'll be rollin up bone stock! I love my car so much that I haven't done anything to it yet...does that even make sense?! thanks for the info...I'll be sure not to spam any of the threads nor create something duplicate

Cars
    2003 Evo 8, 2014 Charger AWD (family car), 1997 Mustang Cobra SVT (DD), 1998 Mustang Cobra SVT Vortech Supercharger (Weekend Drag car)
    Welcome to SCE this is a cool spot to learn more about your car and bs with some cool guys. Enjoy your stay.
    Wtb Evo 8/9 Oem Tb hood
    Wtb AUTHENTIC! TB Jdm rear bumper

Cars
    Quote Originally Posted by EvoMr420 View Post
    Welcome to SCE this is a cool spot to learn more about your car and bs with some cool guys. Enjoy your stay.
    what is TB? you said tb jdm rear

Cars
    2003 Evo 8, 2014 Charger AWD (family car), 1997 Mustang Cobra SVT (DD), 1998 Mustang Cobra SVT Vortech Supercharger (Weekend Drag car)
    what is TB? you said tb jdm rear
    Tarmac Black
    Wtb Evo 8/9 Oem Tb hood
    Wtb AUTHENTIC! TB Jdm rear bumper

Cars
    Quote Originally Posted by EvoMr420 View Post
    Tarmac Black
    idk anything on hood but I know someone selling brand new unpainted jdm rear bumpers. I want one but it's about $500

SoCalEvo.net Vendor

Cars
    evo
    idk anything on hood but I know someone selling brand new unpainted jdm rear bumpers. I want one but it's about $500
    I have 2 of them hehe

Cars
    I'll be rollin up bone stock! I love my car so much that I haven't done anything to it yet...does that even make sense?! thanks for the info...I'll be sure not to spam any of the threads nor create something duplicate
    Just being stock means you have a treasure. It's a never a bad thing. It's easy to forget how bad @$$ our evo's come from the factory. Take it one mod at a time. That's how I roll and you will appreciate what you do to it and have much more than buying it modded or doing all mods at once. I think you speak for us all when you say how much you love your car. We all love yours and every other one. We'll most of em.....lol

Cars
    Quote Originally Posted by Delegance Detailing View Post
    I have 2 of them hehe
    new or used? authentic? painted? I'm looking for one! just not tryna pay arm and leg

Cars
    Just being stock means you have a treasure. It's a never a bad thing. It's easy to forget how bad @$$ our evo's come from the factory. Take it one mod at a time. That's how I roll and you will appreciate what you do to it and have much more than buying it modded or doing all mods at once. I think you speak for us all when you say how much you love your car. We all love yours and every other one. We'll most of em.....lol
    I am almost due for my 60k. I'm not gonna do anything before that. it's still my daily so I'm not gonna do anything too crazy

Administrator

Cars
    Sportback Evolution

Sportback Evolution MR

Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates, United Arab Emirates
    Cars
    5150 flexfuel tuned 14/ww CZ4A/07 CT9A MR
    new member to this forum! I own an evo ix mr. bought it a year and a half ago. always loved this car...finally lucky enough to own one! I'm in the LA/OC area. always trying to accrue more knowledge about my car! in the market for used parts...shoot me a message!
    how do you feel about evo X's?

Cars
    2003 VIII, 2019 Taco, 2008 MDX
    Welcome, yeah i think i know what you mean, i love my car stock too. But i had to make it even better. Just take it easy and don't go nuts.

Cars
    Quote Originally Posted by jiGGypiGGy View Post
    how do you feel about evo X's?
    I've driven them. they're cool but I prefer the IX. why do you ask?

Cars
    Quote Originally Posted by Apex Hunter View Post
    Welcome, yeah i think i know what you mean, i love my car stock too. But i had to make it even better. Just take it easy and don't go nuts.
    no way! I gotta keep it conservative and reliable!! they say your mindset changes once the power starts coming...I guess we'll find out

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast