Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tire Sabotage On Angeles Crest Highway

It wasn't a cyclist. But this is ridiculous none the less. If people continue to do stupid shit like this, SoCal is going to be littered with cameras

SoCalEvo.net Shop

Quote Originally Posted by sosojeff1 View Post
    It wasn't a cyclist. But this is ridiculous none the less. If people continue to do stupid shit like this, SoCal is going to be littered with cameras
    Yeah, that would be pretty dangerous if someone dumped a couple boxes of GoPro 4s all over a couple corners up there. Mostly because I would be blocking traffic trying to pick them all up

Mike W

Experienced
    Cars
    1995 Ford Probe GT, 2006 Mazdaspeed 6, 2013 GSR
    I could go for some free "found" GoPros...

I'm willing to bet it wasn't a specific group of enthusiasts but rather one malicious person or a small group of assbag youngsters. Just doesn't seem like someone on two wheels would do, in any case.

I imagine a scenario where some idiots, after spending time up the road, on the way back down think it would be funny to plant some nails, since they won't be going back there for a while anyway. Hey why not, they might hear about it on the news later and have a laugh...

This reminds me vaguely of some incidents in orange county parks where someone was planting razor blades in playgrounds. In that case it turned out to be a slightly mentally deranged old woman, if I remember correctly.
    RRE Tuned (bolt ons, flex fuel), West End Alignment (KW v3 coils)

Cars
    13 RR Evo X GSR
    This is absolutely terrible. I ride my motorcycle through there and I can only imagine if something went wrong. Getting a flat in the Evo is one thing, but on a bike forget it! This makes me so mad!
    2013 Rally Red Evo X GSR

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12