Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone with experience with Federal 595 RSR?

Cars
    2006 WW EVO IX MR (sold), 2006 TB EVO IX SE
    Quote Originally Posted by evoxsteez View Post
    I'm starting to think I got a bad batch because my alignment was done correct. Asides from negative camber, everything else was in spec. Could it be that my coilovers aren't set to the correct preload? Anyway it sucks there is no warranty on these tires because they're not meant for street use. Oh well.
    anything is possible. maybe the roads you drive on are rougher? also...everyone has different driving habits. I'm the slowest driver I know haha. maybe you bought a set that was sitting for awhile. so many variables. give them another try. for the price...you can't go wrong!
    Instagram @benyuan5

tuned by KT Motoring 5/9/2015, 1/20/2016

Cars
    2014 Evolution X GSR
    i use it now, on the road/track. Tracked them 5 times at buttonwillow and drove about 6k miles, still has more than half the tread life. Good tires for the price

Cars
    2003 VIII, 2019 Taco, 2008 MDX
    ^Thanks! What do you think about their heat capacity? I heard they overheat and get greasy pretty quick, but there are many factors that can contribute to this. Would appreciate your input!

Cars
    2014 Evolution X GSR
    yeah, they do get greasy pretty quickly only on the track. if you're doing street driving, carving canyons, or autox, you wont overheat it. For the price its still bang for the buck regardless.

Cars
    Thanks man. Yeah need em for the track. I'm overheating and destroying the Yoko S-Drives on my car now. I bet the RSRs would be better though still and yeah bang for the buck. Still deciding.

Cars
    2014 Evolution X GSR
    Quote Originally Posted by Apex Hunter View Post
    Thanks man. Yeah need em for the track. I'm overheating and destroying the Yoko S-Drives on my car now. I bet the RSRs would be better though still and yeah bang for the buck. Still deciding.
    Which tracks to do normally go to? im selling my set of 265/35/18 soon. it has more than 50% tread on if you're interested let me know. Im upgrading to re71r

Cars
    So far just Streets and Chuckwalla. Gonna go checkout Buttonwillow hopefully on the 31st or 1st.

I hear good things about those Potenzas. I have an VIII with the small stockers (235/45/17), but thank you for the offer.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12