Thread: Position available in Glendale, Ca

Cars
    Ducati monster, Toy 4r

Position available in Glendale, Ca

I know this is my first post and I promise I will not clutter up the feeds here. I am an enthusiast as well. It just so happens that I'm also a recruiter that's looking for someone specific.

I personally sponsor another forum (t4r.org) that deals with my other passion which is 4X4, specifcally the Toyota 4Runner. I also know how annoying it is when spammers start pointless threads in forums. I guarantee I'm not a spammer. I'm just another automotive junkie like most of the others that frequent forums.

I'll cut to the chase...

I'm currently working with a client in Glendale that's looking for an salesperson. The reason why I'm asking in these forums is because this candidate needs to have forum literacy. This company specializes in the JDM and Euro market so I thought this would be a great place to ask. The opportunity is involved with the dozen or so sponsors this company takes on and their sales is growing so the team needs to as well. This company has been in business for over 15 years and things are really starting to take off, thanks in part to a recent focus on forum sales and marketing. So, if anyone knows someone that's interested in this opportunity please PM me or call me at 360-750-8636 ext112 M-F 8-4.

As I mentioned earlier, I will not post a bunch of needless threads like the spammers. This position just happens to be in SoCal and is for another enthusiast, like myself.

Experienced
    Cars
    2008 Evo X GSR
    Well it would be nice to know what the position pay range is as well as more specifics about the company instead of a vague description that matches 90% of the aftermarket industry. What about hours? Mon-Fri? Salary or commission? Benefits? Just a few thoughts when recruiters post blind ads like this so you could start with those and may get a bit more tailored feedback.

Cars
    Ducati monster, Toy 4r
    Quote Originally Posted by krgdesigns View Post
    Well it would be nice to know what the position pay range is as well as more specifics about the company instead of a vague description that matches 90% of the aftermarket industry. What about hours? Mon-Fri? Salary or commission? Benefits? Just a few thoughts when recruiters post blind ads like this so you could start with those and may get a bit more tailored feedback.
    Thank you very much for the feedback. I guess I wanted to give a verbal and more personal response if someone was truly interested in the position. But, you are correct, I should at least have the hours of operation there. It is Monday-Friday 9am-6pm. It is commission based with a draw. It is definitely for someone that already knows what they're talking about when it comes to the industry because that's the only way you'll be successful. The other current team members are averaging $80k per year and growing because of the focus on forums and eBay.