Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Best Evos shop in Socal

Cars
    06 EB Evo IX GSR / 21 Type R
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeezNuuuts83 View Post
    Sorry for the bump of an old thread but I'd rather bring this up than start a new thread.

What shops are still around? I need my 15k service and brakes. I was going to hit up Massimo Power but they haven't responded to my last three emails and didn't pick up my call but the number wasn't set up to take voicemails, so I'm assuming that maybe they're not around.
    Hit up KTMotoring in Chatsworth, CA. Khiem and the rest of the crew will take care of you!

SoCalEvo.net Vendor

Cars
    evo
    Sorry for the bump of an old thread but I'd rather bring this up than start a new thread.

What shops are still around? I need my 15k service and brakes. I was going to hit up Massimo Power but they haven't responded to my last three emails and didn't pick up my call but the number wasn't set up to take voicemails, so I'm assuming that maybe they're not around.
    MP is still in business. Usually the best way to contact them is via Facebook. But to answer your question:

MP, Evolved auto garage, RRE, Dr Boost, evasive Motorsports, KTMotoring,

BANNED
    Cars
    06 evo 9

Definitely KTMotoring in chatsworth. I always take my evo there.

Quote Originally Posted by Delegance Detailing View Post
    MP is still in business. Usually the best way to contact them is via Facebook. But to answer your question:

MP, Evolved auto garage, RRE, Dr Boost, evasive Motorsports, KTMotoring,
    Thanks for confirming. I did message them on Facebook and got responses pretty quickly. Went in last Tuesday for the 105k service and brake job. Went well.

When I first got into the modding world I had wrx's and STI's and had 4 different​ subie shops screw those up and paid a small fortune for it. When I got my EVO IX I waited 3 years before I modded her and did my research and one name always came up....... RRE

RRE did all the work on my IX from bolt on to tuning to clutches and their work is top notch and the only guys I trust. Im going to have them work on my new STI as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Farming_For_Boost View Post
    When I first got into the modding world I had wrx's and STI's and had 4 different​ subie shops screw those up and paid a small fortune for it. When I got my EVO IX I waited 3 years before I modded her and did my research and one name always came up....... RRE

RRE did all the work on my IX from bolt on to tuning to clutches and their work is top notch and the only guys I trust. Im going to have them work on my new STI as well.

Well good for you. Thanks for that news flash.

Road Race Engineering

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123