Thread: South Coast Mitsubishi lives up to reputation

Experienced
    Cars
    2008 Evo X GSR

South Coast Mitsubishi lives up to reputation

Well, I had a few recalls that needed to be done on my car and had asked around on where the best place to take it would be because I wanted them understanding that I did not want my ECU reflashed after doing the work. I had read on here South Coast was great and I was hearing that from tuners as well so I decided to make the almost 100 mile trip to take it there. So I show up and am greeted nicely and car is pulled in right away. The buttons on my key to lock and unlock the door did not work so I thought I would just mention that to Rigo and he said he would check and if he could get it to work there would be a charge, I was a little hesitant because I had taken it to Anaheim Mitsubishi before and they charged me $55 and could not get it to work but I had to pay anyways. I went and had lunch and hung out for a while, he even asked me if I track the car or not to make sure to put the right brake fluid back in it. At the end of the day I walked out to a freshly washed car and my buttons on my remote working perfectly, all my recalls complete and knowing if I need dealer work it is well worth my drive to come to South Coast. Thanks Rigo