Thread: Los Angeles

Los Angeles

I gotta say were all priveledged to live in such a gorgeous city.

I've always have a special place for the Evo but this car is slowly starting to consume me....

Cars
    RS Evolution IX Rally Red
    Nice Meety tires and wheel set up... For the bumpy L.A road

Quote Originally Posted by phillies23 View Post
    Nice Meety tires and wheel set up... For the bumpy L.A road

LA Roads are horrible but the Ohlins handle it well.

17x9 +45 RPF1 wrapped in a set of 255/40/17 Hankook RS3.

Playing with Photoshop.

Cars
    2003 VIII, 2019 Taco, 2008 MDX
    Wow dude. If i was still on the fence about which color to get next, i'm not anymore. GPW is nice, but that LBP looks sooooooooooo niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice.

LA definitely has its own charm and has plenty of beautiful spots. Also has some, umm, "contrasting" spots. I lived there for a bit and it's not for me, but i'm kinda jaded on socal in general so whatevs. Love the weather, the beaches (more in SD and OC), love the diversity, the food, the tracks, amazing driving roads year round and so on. I shouldn't complain. All this means too many f'ing people and high cost.

Quote Originally Posted by Apex Hunter View Post
    Wow dude. If i was still on the fence about which color to get next, i'm not anymore. GPW is nice, but that LBP looks sooooooooooo niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice.

LA definitely has its own charm and has plenty of beautiful spots. Also has some, umm, "contrasting" spots. I lived there for a bit and it's not for me, but i'm kinda jaded on socal in general so whatevs. Love the weather, the beaches (more in SD and OC), love the diversity, the food, the tracks, amazing driving roads year round and so on. I shouldn't complain. All this means too many f'ing people and high cost.
    Thanks!! It's funny because i wanted GPW so bad but i looked at so many bad examples when i was on the search. LBP was my second choice and when this 08 popped up i snapped it up real quick. Im pretty happy with how she turned out.

Hope to see you at the track some day. Are you considering participating in any VTEC CLUB events this year?

Cars
    Evo IX GSR SE & a Miata!
    Nice tires...
    JD Motorsports| Custom Aero and Track Prep Solutions | Track Proven and Tested

1:46.3 @ BRP CW13 @ 400whp | 1:26.8 @ WSIR @ 400whp| 1:21.6 @ SOW CCW @ 400whp | 1:22.7 @ SOW CW @ 400whp

Quote Originally Posted by Johns_EVOIXSE View Post
    Nice tires...
    Thanks bud.

Cars
    2003 VIII, 2019 Taco, 2008 MDX
    Quote Originally Posted by blueprint View Post
    Thanks!! It's funny because i wanted GPW so bad but i looked at so many bad examples when i was on the search. LBP was my second choice and when this 08 popped up i snapped it up real quick. Im pretty happy with how she turned out.

Hope to see you at the track some day. Are you considering participating in any VTEC CLUB events this year?
    Yeah there are a bunch of gross ones out there. Especially with the tan interior. Blech. No thanks. When i found mine i made the deal within a couple of hours cause i didn't want it to slip through my fingers.

I plan to hit the track with it a few more times this year. I'm shooting for Chuckwalla on 5/3. Won't really be doing any "competing" even at amateur level, i'm trying to keep the car fairly stock and preserve it. As such, i try to be really careful with it.

Kind of a bummer actually, sometimes i wish i had bought my buddy's ap1 for like $15k less. His car has is far from original, has 220k miles, on its 2nd motor, rebuilt trans, and so on, but it is functionally spot on; he's got the suspension on that thing totally sorted and its awesome out on the track.

Cars
    2011 BMW 328i, 1966 Ford Mustang 302, 2014 EVO X GSR
    Hands down, my favorite color. Clean !

I want pictures of the evo and s2000 together... right naooooo

I would but the evo is where it is 70% of the time i've owned it.

In the shop. Lol