Thread: Voice command sound only coming out of passenger side speakers

Voice command sound only coming out of passenger side speakers

So I installed a backup camera for my system this weekend. For some reason the driver side speaker (the one in the door) doesn't have sound coming out of it when using voice command, all other sounds (radio, music, bluetooth) works.

Any ideas?

Thanks

PS:

EVO X 2014 SS Package

Administrator

Cars
    Sportback Evolution
    iirc, when using Bluetooth, if I press the prompt, the sound only comes from the passenger side, especially if I have someone from the phone. its like that on both the sportback and the Evo.

Sportback Evolution MR

Quote Originally Posted by Macky View Post
    iirc, when using Bluetooth, if I press the prompt, the sound only comes from the passenger side, especially if I have someone from the phone. its like that on both the sportback and the Evo.

Hmm for some reason i remember it came out of both speaker ... I was worry i ripped a wire by accident silly evo

Administrator

Cars
    Sportback Evolution
    Quote Originally Posted by dcevox View Post
    Hmm for some reason i remember it came out of both speaker ... I was worry i ripped a wire by accident silly evo
    nope. I just checked mine again. the voice only comes out of the passenger side.

Sportback Evolution MR

Quote Originally Posted by Macky View Post
    nope. I just checked mine again. the voice only comes out of the passenger side.
    Thanks for the check and help!