Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2dr EVO featured on PASmag Japan Special Edition

I had a friend who made an Evo VI from a Lancer (Mirage) sedan and he had to swap in the rear trunk floor from an Evo to mount all the rear drivetrain. How did you source (or fabricate) that in the States? The rest is literally all bolt on right?

I thought about doing this once or twice when I found I couldn't import my old VI to the US.

Quote Originally Posted by WH34TS View Post
    I had a friend who made an Evo VI from a Lancer (Mirage) sedan and he had to swap in the rear trunk floor from an Evo to mount all the rear drivetrain. How did you source (or fabricate) that in the States? The rest is literally all bolt on right?

I thought about doing this once or twice when I found I couldn't import my old VI to the US.
    The rear floor was cut and replaced it with evo 6 floor. Sourced out a complete evo 7 rear sub assembly and mounted it on the car. Custom 2 piece driveshaft from DSS was made as well..

Here are some nicer pics after the new TE37, Alcon bbk f&r, and varis cf hood was installed...

Administrator

Cars
    Sportback Evolution
    dang. you coming to MOD?

Sportback Evolution MR

Quote Originally Posted by Macky View Post
    dang. you coming to MOD?
    Yessir, i should be there.

Cars
    Evo IX MR - 2G Eclipse GST -3G Eclipse (Sold)
    I really want to see your car in person sir. I was wondering which wheels you were going to add... nice TE37

JFA EVO 9 MR - Track and Mountain Yeah

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12