Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: IDesign BodyShop House Of Color Voltex Evo IX

Arcadia Meet Coordinator
    Cars
    2014 Evo X MR WW, 1995 Toyota Tercel
    i'm actually having them do a few pieces for me and should be ready by mid-next week in time for mod. so far communication with them regarding the progress has been really good.

SoCalEvo.net Vendor

Cars
    evo
    Butters, I hope for your sake they do your items properly. Otherwise you will end up having to pay more in the long run...

I have a close friend of mine that is one of his painters and he is quitting that job this week mike is a pos. and my buddy said he seen him treat his good friend like shit that he has known for 18 years. Dame when he told me what happened I was pissed off and my buddy said I can't work for someone like that anymore if he is doing it to his friends then he cant believe what he is doing to customers and he takes money from customers and doesn't pay the workers he tells my buddy o get you the rest next week that's some bull shit ..... So if I were you guys who have your car there don't expect it to be done soon and just wait till you get a call asking for more money and getting nothing in return

SoCalEvo.net Vendor

Cars
    evo
    Quote Originally Posted by gencos21 View Post
    I have a close friend of mine that is one of his painters and he is quitting that job this week mike is a pos. and my buddy said he seen him treat his good friend like shit that he has known for 18 years. Dame when he told me what happened I was pissed off and my buddy said I can't work for someone like that anymore if he is doing it to his friends then he cant believe what he is doing to customers and he takes money from customers and doesn't pay the workers he tells my buddy o get you the rest next week that's some bull shit ..... So if I were you guys who have your car there don't expect it to be done soon and just wait till you get a call asking for more money and getting nothing in return
    That is sad to hear. However, it looks like my original statement holds true. Hey butters you may want to pull out now and cut your losses.

Cars
    04 tarmac black ssl
    any updates on idesigns remarkable work?

SoCalEvo.net Vendor

Cars
    evo
    Supposedly he is back in business now sponsoring some evos. All I am going to say is lets wait and see the results.

Arcadia Meet Coordinator
    Cars
    2014 Evo X MR WW, 1995 Toyota Tercel
    eh, can't really complain for $400. There are some overspray that he said he will fix. My car was at the 5150 booth at MOD so some of you guys may have seen it.

SoCalEvo.net Vendor

Cars
    evo
    Quote Originally Posted by butters149 View Post
    eh, can't really complain for $400. There are some overspray that he said he will fix. My car was at the 5150 booth at MOD so some of you guys may have seen it.
    Yea the consensus we are getting is he does cheap work. But you get what you pay for in the end. As long as you understand what you are getting into.

Cars
    04 tarmac black ssl
    Bump 2017 and this business is still crappy. Plz people stop going to this place. It amazes me that people still even go here.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12