Greetings fellow Evo owners. Been a while since I have been around here. I still have my VIII with 85K original miles. I got a LinkedIn request from Rob (Lescaille) today so I figured it's time for me to come back and check in. I'm sure there are plenty of new members and most have no idea who I am. I've been working for a jewelry manufacturer building web site, doing the IT geek thing, creating magazine ads, photography, videos, animations and basically anything to do with a computer, I do. I moved from the AV to the SGV 6 years ago and haven't seen any of my old AV/Evo friends for a while. I have stopped into RRE a couple of times to see Mike and his son. I even found a couple of SoCalEvo badges in my desk that I thought I had sold all of them.

You may be asking yourself where I have been posting lately. I've been hanging out in guitar forums because I have taken up an old hobby of playing guitar. Actually I've been modifying and building them too. Here is a pic of 5 of my current players. I have two other projects still in the build stage. Well that's what I've been up to. Any of you old time members still here?

Wav5-800.jpg