Thread: Stock Alignment or..?

Evolved
    Cars
    05 VIII MR

Stock Alignment or..?

Last time I had my VIII MR aligned to stock it was really twitchy. Not like the good sharp handling kind, but the holy shit afraid of over correcting into oncoming traffic sort. Does anyone have the shop deviate from a stock setting? I have an upgraded anit roll bar in the rear from RRC/Mueller but that is it. Car is my daily so tire life and stability are more important than balls out canyon carving. The shop toned it down last time but I don't remember what they did. I just had front ball joints replaced, the alignment rack was down but the guy said he got it close. The car is twitchy again like I remember and going in for an alignment next week. Any recommendations for setting or a shop close to Thousand Oaks that can help?
    RRE Stage 1+ eleventeen Dr. Gray Empty Stomach Tune

Not So Newbie
    Cars
    Evo IX, 91 eclipse gsx, and other commuters...
    You should install Whiteline's Anti Roll Center adjustment kit on your car. It will make a huge difference and it will get rid of that issue. It did the trick for my IX.

Take it to Darren at West end. He will get it correct for you. It's a bit of a drive but worth it.

18008 S Vermont Ave
    Gardena, CA 90248

310 808 9233

Evolved
    Cars
    05 VIII MR
    I already had the car fixed but I'll look into the whiteline kit. You say it get rid of the twich?

Thanks for the recommendation 4G63.

Not So Newbie
    Cars
    Evo IX, 91 eclipse gsx, and other commuters...
    Yes it did, it rides so smooth down the highway with it. I no longer have to battle the steering wheel on long highway trips.