Thread: Thoughts on DC Sports dual canister catback?

Thoughts on DC Sports dual canister catback?

I haven't seen anything negative about this system, but was wondering if anyone here was running this catback. It seems like pricing is all over the place. I saw it listed between $290 to $700 for just the catback.

I've only found a few sound clips on youtube, but really like the sound. Anyone with any info about the quality/fitment care to share?

Administrator

Cars
    Sportback Evolution
    I personally don't know or seen anyone with this catback. Anytime I see DC Sports I usually associate it with Nissan or Honda. Maybe someone might know somebody that has it?

Sportback Evolution MR

Quote Originally Posted by Macky View Post
    I personally don't know or seen anyone with this catback. Anytime I see DC Sports I usually associate it with Nissan or Honda. Maybe someone might know somebody that has it?
    Yeah, same here. With the limited info I've come across, 290 bucks new seemed like too good of a deal to pass up. I pulled the trigger, so hopefully it's decent.

Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates, United Arab Emirates
    Cars
    5150 flexfuel tuned 14/ww CZ4A/07 CT9A MR
    DC has been around a long time, I would mostly be weary of knock-off's. IMHO the best X-catback is the Tomei Ti-express supreme. if I had the money id get that. I got mine form a junkyard sandblasted it and ceramic coated it black.

the sound will mostly change on weather you are running a test-pipe or leaving the cat on. anything with no resonators and a test pipe is gonna be loud WOT.

Quote Originally Posted by jiGGypiGGy View Post
    DC has been around a long time, I would mostly be weary of knock-off's. IMHO the best X-catback is the Tomei Ti-express supreme. if I had the money id get that. I got mine form a junkyard sandblasted it and ceramic coated it black.

the sound will mostly change on weather you are running a test-pipe or leaving the cat on. anything with no resonators and a test pipe is gonna be loud WOT.

Knock offs as in DC Sports knocks off other brands, or knock offs as in some Chinese made exhaust with DC Sports labeling?

Not So Newbie
    Cars
    WW EvoX MR
    Quote Originally Posted by Jpwalker90 View Post
    Knock offs as in some Chinese made exhaust with DC Sports labeling
    This is what he means.