Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Track day @ Streets of Willow 2/27

Not So Newbie
    Cars
    13 X
    Looks fun need to get my x out there some day. Did the evo that went off have any serious damage..?
    WW 13 X RRE Tuned 325 hp / 328 tq

Cars
    '14 Evo X MR, '06 TSX, '99 Prelude
    The front bumper came off, side skirts looked wrecked, at least 2 of the tires un-beaded from the rim, not sure if there was additional damage besides the cosmetics.

Cars
    2014 Evo x, 2002 BMW x5 4.4L
    LMAO Thats me walking on the left with my friend checking out the cars

I have not posted in years I think but ran a 1'29.9 I think on daily driven RE11A. Saw a bunch of Evos but way too crowded to get in the groove. I was the big mexican dude in the silver mr.
    https://youtu.be/nodb9-aU5as
    "Use your fuckin turn signals pendejos. They where made for a reason."

Cars
    2003 VIII, 2019 Taco, 2008 MDX
    Nice! I remember seeing you..i planned to come say whats up but it was kind of a hectic day there. How much power and what pads are you running?

Any upcoming track day discounts? I know extreme speed seems to be cheapest and offers discount codes but I havnt found any yet. Let me know!

I was on EBC Yellowstuff on the front and Stoptech street pads in the rear. 320 whp without a cat but I am running the stock cat again. Maybe 305whp now.
    I need dedicated track pads as I know its where I lose time.
    Thanks man.

Cars
    2011 Evolution MR
    Those RE11As are great right? That's what I have on mine. Almost time for a new set though

Cars
    2003 VIII, 2019 Taco, 2008 MDX
    Quote Originally Posted by DropThatHammer View Post
    Any upcoming track day discounts? I know extreme speed seems to be cheapest and offers discount codes but I havnt found any yet. Let me know!
    Not sure of any at the moment, but keep an eye on their FB page if you don't already. Next time i'm going out will be Chuckwalla on 4/30. I already signed up :)

Quote Originally Posted by evobeaner View Post
    I was on EBC Yellowstuff on the front and Stoptech street pads in the rear. 320 whp without a cat but I am running the stock cat again. Maybe 305whp now.
    I need dedicated track pads as I know its where I lose time.
    Thanks man.
    Right on. I'm in the same boat for brakes. Using Stoptech Streets up front, and Girodisc Magic Pads in the back. It pretty much sucks, but it was actually an improvement compared to having Girodisc Magic Pads front and rear. That was so terrible, lol. Can't wait to get some proper pads on this car. My fastest laps, i'm braking for T1 immediately after crossing start/finish :/

Power wise i'm around 245whp...Running my ultra-conservative map at the track, which has really mild timing, 19-20 psi, and 10-10.5:1 AFRs. Basic mods- intake, ETS 3.5 & LICP, HFC, 3" cat back. Car makes about 285whp on the street map.

Safe power level for the track to run all day. When I ran Ferodo DS2500 pads front and rear I was running low 1'28's with 6 year old NT01's. Those brake pads felt awesome. Great stopping power and no fade at all. I just might run them again as they are decent to run on the street. Low noise but a bit dusty.
    I am impressed with the RE11A tires. Very quiet for daily driving and magical in the rain. I think they would be more effective with lots of camber up front.

Evobeaner, I was checking out your YouTube video. Is that your red integra as well? That thing looked fast, what mods are on it and how much does it weigh?
    2005 evo8 , rre dual tuned e85/91

That was my cousins integra. He is at about 220-230 whp and fully built engine with a gutted interior. That is his youtube page as well. He just let me borrow his go pro.
    "Use your fuckin turn signals pendejos. They where made for a reason."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12