Thread: [HELP] Got a fix it for modified exhaust if selling car does it need to be cleared?

Experienced
    Cars
    EVO 9

Question [HELP] Got a fix it for modified exhaust if selling car does it need to be cleared?

Hey!

Hopefully someone might have experienced this or knows some knowledge about it.

I was pulled over around Nov-Dec 2015 by an old bike officer on Monterey Park, CA. I been trying to find some buddies who can sign it off, however due to my previous fix it tickets, I believe they told me
    they red flagged my car from having the same citation (fix it) few years ago for modified exhaust.

Anyways, I have extended my current citation till March 2016 however, I am going to be selling my car very soon since I need a better gas efficient car and was wondering if I were to do that, is there anyway to dodge fixing the citation and possibly just pay a fine/fee or do I still need to clear it before selling it? If anyone could help me with this issue or if you have a buddy that has authority to clear it I would appreciate it!

Thanks!
    EVO IX GSR - VROOM VROOM! <3 e85

Cars
    240sx coupe (crashed), 240sx sr20det (sold), evo 8 mr
    What I used to do in my old car was I would extend the ticket as much as possible. Maybe a week before the date I would go to the courthouse and begin to explain that my car broke down big problem like blown head gasket or the engine doesn't work no more ,that if I could pay a fee since I couldn't move my car to get fixed just paid If I remember like 300 something like that. It worked for me it's worth a try

Cars
    Dodrio
    I had a friend that got ref'd, but he sold his car before the court date. He just brought proof that he sold the car and it was dismissed.

Waka waka - I'm a slowpoke
    Doc Mosh #1 fan boy