Thread: Thoughts on my tune

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Cars
    06 Lancer Evolution SSL, 97 Eclipse RS, 2012 Lancer GTS

Thoughts on my tune

Hey everyone i have a evo 9 ssl and been "self tuning" for 3 years now but never really got it. at first i did lots of reading but it all did not click until recently. i have more time to sit and actually tune the car than i did before and was hoping to see if i can improve some areas to get the most of my setup. i have full bolt-on 3 inch turbo back exhaust stock exhaust manifold, hallman mbc set to 25 psi peak taper to 19. 264 greddy easy cams and aluminum radiator (because my stock started leaking). here are the logs, maps, and dyno results. you will see an increase from the first log and im not sure if what i have is great for 91 octane. i also would like to improve my mpg from 19 to anything higher haha. i tried doing the open loop setup when i first started tuning however when i flashed it, i got really lean numbers when i hit the load and tps numbers that were set. like 16:1 and quickly heading to 19:1. it would fluctuate way too much so i stopped with it. I wasn't getting any help on EvoM so I wanted to try here as well. Thank you in advance for your input.
    Attached Images Attached Images