Thread: How do could i check in my pre-owned evo evo been ??

Not So Newbie
    Cars
    Rip Evo 8Mr Evox WW Rip Honda,Evox CB

How do could i check in my pre-owned evo evo been ??

Hey guys I'm buying a evo x 2010 and I want to know how to find out what's been done to it ...is there a way on ecu I could find out this car was a great price for me just want to check if the car fax is real lol thanks evo heads

Cars
    2003 VIII, 2019 Taco, 2008 MDX
    Take it to an Evo shop first for a PPI. Could be the best $100 (give or take) you've ever spent.

I'd recommend Road Race Engineering...All they do is look at Evos, day in and day out, since the dinosaurs roamed the earth.

Not So Newbie
    Cars
    2006 Evo IX, 1998 Eclipse GSX
    Quote Originally Posted by Apex Hunter View Post
    Take it to an Evo shop first for a PPI. Could be the best $100 (give or take) you've ever spent.

I'd recommend Road Race Engineering...All they do is look at Evos, day in and day out, since the dinosaurs roamed the earth.
    +1 An inspection will be money well spent if you're not capable of doing it yourself. Reading the subject line on your post made my head hurt
    2006 EVO IX - HKS Intake, FMIC, RC 1000cc Injectors, ARP Head Studs, Upgraded Valve Springs & Titanium Retainers, FP 4R Cams, 3" Downpipe, 3" Test Pipe, 3" RRE Stealthback Exhaust, 3200 ACT Clutch w/ Street Disk, SS Clutch Line, Shifter Bushings, Apexi Boost & EGT Gauges, Zeitronix WB O2, OMNI 4 Bar MAP Sensor, Grimmspeed EBCS.....tuned by RD Engineering

Not So Newbie
    Cars
    Rip Evo 8Mr Evox WW Rip Honda,Evox CB
    Thanks guys sorry add could lol I was a bit drunk last night trying to figure out this but I'll check road races

BANNED
    Cars
    06 evo 9
    I would take it straight to KTMotoring they have always done evos and even my own personal evo to.