Thread: Where to Paint Bumper and Wing?

Evolved
    Cars
    AS EVO 8 SSL (sold), EB 06 EVO 9 (sold), AS 06 EVO 9 (sold), AS 06.5 EVO 9 SE (sold), AS 06.5 EVO 9 SE (#2)

Where to Paint Bumper and Wing?

Looking for a good recommended place that wont charge an arm or leg to paint a front bumper and wing. Both are in good condition, I just want them to look new (stone chips on the bumper and a half penny size carbon fade on the wing.

Local to the OC would be great

I see DTM's work on here quite often. They do great work but I would figure that wouldn't come cheap. Quality craftsmanship is never cheap. They are in El Monte I don't know how local that is to the OC as I'm in the high desert area.

Cars
    2003 VIII, 2019 Taco, 2008 MDX
    With body work especially, you tend to get what you pay for, so long as you are using a decent shop. Meaning paying a premium at a good shop means you'll get good results. At work, we like Mission Viejo Auto Collision for individual parts painting. They tend to focus on insurance work so this is not really their thing, but their painter is good and they use good materials.

If you need, i have a friend who can re-clear the carbon portion of your spoiler. He's good, and it would be about $150, and you'd need to deliver to me. Turnaround would be 1-2 weeks. I had him do mine.

Also, FWIW, i would ditto DTM as being a good option. I haven't personally used them yet, since i live in South OC, but they seem to do great work from what i see on here and it's cool that they are a part of the local Evo community and support this forum.

Cars
    2011 Evolution MR
    Quote Originally Posted by silverevo05 View Post
    ...I just want them to look new (stone chips on the bumper....
    This tread is relevant to my interests

Experienced
    Cars
    8/MRS
    If you aren't afraid to travel a little, there is Diamond Motors. They are highly reputable here in San Diego and specialize in Evos. They are on the "closed" San Diego Evo Facebook page
    Rodrigo Galindo
    Address: 3704 Main St, San Diego, CA 92113
    Phone: (619) 339-9909
    If you don't want to do a complete respray of the bumper there is another guy Roger Pollock
    He is on this forum, has a page and is a Vendor or sponsor or something here as well.
    http://www.d-elegancedetailing.com/
    He is also on Facebook with his own page. Does some pretty incredible work, definitely not your average detailer.
    He is basically this guy, uses his same products etc.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C914...ature=youtu.be
    Has a tutorial on the "2 bucket car wash" and even did the bumper chip repair on a Ford GT

BANNED
    Cars
    06 evo 9
    We can definitely help out, but we are a bit further out though.

Evolved
    Cars
    AS EVO 8 SSL (sold), EB 06 EVO 9 (sold), AS 06 EVO 9 (sold), AS 06.5 EVO 9 SE (sold), AS 06.5 EVO 9 SE (#2)
    Going to check some places this week, any other suggestions?

Cars
    06 EB Evo IX GSR / 21 Type R
    +1 with DTM. You won't be disappointed. Others may be cheaper, but remember you get what you pay for!