Thread: Complete list of E85 stations in SoCal

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Experienced
    Cars
    1995 Ford Probe GT, 2006 Mazdaspeed 6, 2013 GSR

Complete list of E85 stations in SoCal

Because E85 life.

Started this a few months back when I was looking to get a flex fuel tune, finally got around to a "finished" document now that I'm actually running it. Every website I ran across had incomplete/outdated information or was biased toward one producer or another. Plus having this information be natively inside a Google document seemed like a smoother transition to search and then navigation, at least for Android folks. Plus it's easier to plan routes when going on short road trips to help ease range anxiety when you can see the whole region on one page easily.

https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/0/ed...BnDPyE87IfY&hl

Green Pins are stations personally verified by myself or by others to carry E85 regularly.

Yellow Pins are stations listed on various E85 websites (manufacturers and aggregate sites) or stations that haven't been verified in the past six months and could use reconfirmation.

In the future I'll keep new additions as green and yellow stars for one month to make it easier to identify for people who have seen earlier versions of the document.

Red Diamonds are listed as future stations and could use verification.

Any future Black Squares will denote obsolete stations or stations that no longer carry E85 but are marked for historical purposes.

Known E85 producers/distributors are Propel Fuel and Pearson Fuel. Propel Fuel sources most(all) of their E85 from local facilities such as the Pixley Plant in Pixley, CA. Pearson is a company that produces E85 in the midwest and transports much of their product by train. Flyers Fuel appears to source their E85 from Pixley as well.

G&M Oil is a large franchise owner of the Chevron brand and has installed many Pearson Fuel E85 pumps at their stations. Tooley Oil owns several Shell franchises in NorCal and also carries Pearson Fuel E85. All other stations carrying E85 appear to be independent or small franchises.

I have yet to clearly identify the source and position in the supply chain for Conserv.

It is highly unlikely that any of the stations carrying E85 are actual corporate owned sites, as larger facilities tend to carry only company branded fuels.

-

Sep 2016 Updates - New stations in Banning, Anaheim/Stanton, and Santa Ana.
    Oct 2016 Updates - New stations in Santa Ana and El Cajon. Added some points of interest.
    Nov 2016 Updates - New station in San Bernardino. Added some points of interest.
    Dec 2016 Updates - New stations in Lawndale, Santa Fe Springs, Chula Vista, and Morongo Valley. Added NorCal stations to E85 map.

Jan 2017 Updates - New station in Fontana.
    Feb 2017 Updates - No station openings to report.
    Mar 2017 Updates - New stations in Temple City, Vista, and Hayward(NorCal).
    Apr 2017 Updates - No station openings to report.
    May 2017 Updates - New stations in El Centro, Bakersfield, West Los Angeles, and Vacaville (NorCal). Previously unreported stations in NorCal updated.
    Jun 2017 Updates - New station in San Bernardino.
    Jul 2017 Updates - New station in West Covina.
    Aug 2017 Updates - New stations in Ramona and Anaheim.
    Sep 2017 Updates - New stations in Riverside, Paso Robles, and San Diego.
    Oct 2017 Updates - New stations in Mira Mesa and Fresno.

Nov 2017 update #1 - New station in San Bruno (NorCal).

Nov 2017 Update #2 - New station in Laguna Niguel. Added a missed station in Sylmar.

Nov 2017 Update #3 - New station in La Mirada.

Jan 2018 Update #1 - New station in Riverside.

Feb 2018 Update #1 - New station in San Diego.

Mar 2018 Update #1 - New station in San Diego.
    Last edited by nechronius; 03-27-2018 at 09:43 PM.
    RRE Tuned (bolt ons, flex fuel), West End Alignment (KW v3 coils)