Thread: EVO 9 MR maintenance

Cars
    Ae86

EVO 9 MR maintenance

I need help with my Evo 9 MR. What shop do you guys recommand to do all oil/fluids change? I stay in Los Angeles I don't mind driving.

Do it yourself. It's not hard. If you want to have someone else do it check out KT Motoring in Chatsworth 818 746 3060. Massimo Power is good also they are near Corona 951 549 0376. Not sure if those numbers are good still as it's been a while since I last contacted them but that's all I have.

Cars
    2003 VIII, 2019 Taco, 2008 MDX
    We all have our favorite shop, and for the most part you can't go wrong with the shops here in Socal. I recommend Road Race Engineering in Santa Fe Springs. They've been working on Evos and the other 4G63 cars since dinosaurs roamed the earth. Back before Mitsubishi started selling them here..they were working on DSM race and street cars, and the handful of Evo I-VII that were in the states. I've been going there since 04, when i was helping my friend with his Evo, and i'm still a customer today.

(562) 777-1522
    13022 La Dana Ct, Santa Fe Springs, CA 90670
    [email protected]

Tuning Technologies
    = for all your needs call Alfred@TTech -909-783-1200

Cars
    R.I.P WW EVO 9 RS
    RRE/ road race engineering, tunning tech, KT motoring, Massimo power !
    Cant go wrong with either of them.!! Your gonna get everyone preference. Do what I did an go to the shops an talk with them look at the shop an see what you like an who you click with an go from there. They all know what they are doing an a great shop an tuners. So good luck bro.

Cars
    2003 VIII, 2019 Taco, 2008 MDX
    ^Great advice. That's really the most important thing. Since all the shops down here are pretty strong, pick the one that you get along best with!