Cars
    2011 Evolution MR

Cars
    2011 Evolution MR
    Hsmbb6 bringing out the MR!
    IMG_0352 (1).jpg

Cars
    2011 Evolution MR
    Tom Berry in his ASP Class National Championship Winning Evo IX RS putting the fear in me... ended up being my fastest run.
    IMG_0361.jpg

Cars
    2003 VIII, 2019 Taco, 2008 MDX
    It was a fun day. It was also hot as fuck. And windy. But good cars and people. Bryan did you make it? I don't think i spotted your Evo.
    Here's some pics.

Like i said, hot. This picture taken after it started cooling down. The display read 103* just seconds before i snapped.

My favorite car of the event. The green Bugeye Sprite from hell. This thing was a freak. Never had a chance to take a peak under the bodywork, but it was turbocharged and angry, whatever it was. RacingBeat decal would suggest Mazda power i suppose.

My other favorite car of the event :) This was the car Tristan mentioned...national champ.

Candid shot of HSMBB6

Mad max dorifto

Love me some widebody FC. And my god, it actually still had a rotary in it.

As you'd expect this lambo got waxed, badly, by that CRX. CRX was pretty well sorted- I/H/E stock D16, but with lotta time in chassis development.

Tristan found the special prize. Not sure what these were doing out in the middle of a de-commissioned government airfield, but i'm sure there's a story there.

1G Rocco! Cool!

I needed some way to keep my breakfast warm so i brought the s2k to this event. Room for 3 or 4 burritos at least. Unfortunately the car had cooled off too much by the time i made this discovery. Hence Tristan's black trunk.

Cars
    Some Honda buddies:

Nice little Fit

Cars
    2011 Evolution MR
    Quote Originally Posted by Apex Hunter View Post
    Tristan found the special prize. Not sure what these were doing out in the middle of a de-commissioned government airfield, but i'm sure there's a story there.
    they musta done a little bit of stripping on the airstrip

Unfortunately no!!! My car was all ready to go and my wife and I took it out for dinner a few nights before and I got a Check engine light and the car wouldn't run. I was fortunately a block away from home and got it back in the garage. The car wouldn't start or run, so I hooked up the laptop and got a P0107 code (Manifold absolute pressure circuit low voltage) I purchased a new omni 4bar map sensor from Cobb and installed and was good to go. The next day it did the same thing and I gave up!!! I'm not sure why this is happening to be honest. I don't believe that two brand new map sensores would fail back to back. I'm gonna dig into it and see what the deal is this weekend. I'm kind of bummed right now and don't want to look at it. I hope I canale the riverside event but with all these little issues I might not ever make one.
    Tscomptuned<br />E85--537HP 474TQ

Cars
    Damn dude, sorry to hear that. Yeah sounds like something upstream of the MAP maybe. I'm sure you'll get it sorted. I'm shooting for Big Willow 11/19 if you think you might be interested.

Yeah, that's what I was thinking. I'm gonna set a day aside and get it sorted out hopefully. Big willow would be awesome but I need a trailer before I make that commitment. I've been really considering buying a new truck instead of another car so I can trailer the car to the track.
    Tscomptuned<br />E85--537HP 474TQ

Cars
    2011 Evolution MR
    Here's some GoPro Footage from my best run.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aaw0avcpOLM

Administrator

Cars
    Sportback Evolution
    nice run man. a little understeer i think towards the end on one of the turns or maybe you just came in too hot? either way props!

Sportback Evolution MR

Administrator

Cars
    Sportback Evolution
    Damn dude, sorry to hear that. Yeah sounds like something upstream of the MAP maybe. I'm sure you'll get it sorted. I'm shooting for Big Willow 11/19 if you think you might be interested.
    btw nice pics bro! I miss my TL when I saw that one with the ASPEC kit. had a busy weekend so didn't really have time to go. maybe some other time I can make it.

Sportback Evolution MR

Cars
    Yeah man, hope to see you out there at some upcoming event!

Nice run Tristan! It was fun taking those rides in the X. I gained a new appreciation for SAYC and for the X in general.

Cars
    My favorite car of the event. The green Bugeye Sprite from hell. This thing was a freak. Never had a chance to take a peak under the bodywork, but it was turbocharged and angry, whatever it was. RacingBeat decal would suggest Mazda power i suppose.

Found some more info on this car. Unsurprisingly, the car is well known. 13B-REW/GTX3071R powered car. Looks like a wild ride.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KFh_HsL-V8

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12