Thread: MOD 2017 booth Sponsorship

SoCalEvo.net Vendor

Cars
    evo

MOD 2017 booth Sponsorship

Looking at seeing if anyone is interested in presenting their car at my booth. If this is something you are interested I would require you get a detail from me obviously to showcase the work. Now I have posted this before but I want too again i order to get proper exposure.

Note: Price is a introductory promo price for the self healing light. Price does not include any prep work involved. Price is just for the coating application. Once product makes its debut price will almost double.
    Does anyone want a self healing coating for all of their vehicles (auto, RV, aircraft, water craft, motorcycle, trailer) that eclipses anything else on the market today? I am the only one on the southern west coast region that is an authorized installer for this coating. The reason why I was chosen was due to my insane amount of overall experience and expertise in this industry, as well as, my experience and expertise with most of the SI02 coating brands because most detailers only use 1 brand. This is narrow minded thinking and it also limits your abilities as a detailer. I am probably the only detailer who is certified to use roughly 7 different coatings. So when I say this eclipses the SI02 technology that is used today in the professional series ceramic coatings; I know what I am talking about. This coating in terms of durability and how it looks over time looks better than all the other ceramic coatings due to its self heal process. You will not be seeing other competitors re-engineer this as this is patented technology. So you can only get it with me! Now that's not to say all other ceramic coatings aren't relevant anymore.

Why choose this coating? It has all the properties a typical pro series ceramic coating has, just better. It has a unrivaled 5 year warranty on just the self heal light coating and a lifetime warranty on the self heal plus coating. This warranty can be used at any authorized Feynlab installer. It will last longer and look better for longer than any other professional series coating. Makes cleaning a breeze and saves you time. This coating also enhances the value of the vehicle. So in essence it pays for itself.

However, for those who demand the very best in performance will want this. Book your appointments asap at D'elegance Detailing as time is running out! Be the best; or be nobody!
    I am also a certified installer for Ceramic Pro, Cquartz Finest, Opticoat Pro, Pearl Nano, Renny Doyles Double Black, Gtechniq. I have done product testing for many of these brands and have aided in the development in better formulas. However, none of these have the technology this coating does.

If the pocket book doesn't allow it contact me and maybe I can work something out with you as far as a payment plan. This will be at my discretion.

Those of you who are interested in sponsorship and want to help me promote this coating please contact me for details and send me a proposal containing a clear plan for ROI.

Price: 500

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wDN6nMR4Tg

Amazing what these products can do now a days.
    Oz
    2005 WW Evo 8 SSL (Relampago Blanco!)
    2003 TB Evo 8 (Officially DEAD!)
    My Evo