Like the title says! West Coast Evo/DSM shootout. Really sucks we no longer have the MOD in SoCal, so I guess it's time for us to make out own. The only issue is that California speed way was closed down and now we don't really have any tracks to hold like a shootout event! Anyone else in the SoCal area have any ideas maybe even Las Vegas IDK? But I think having a west coast shootout would be very successful, cause the east coast is getting all the best meets and racing events. Let me know your thoughts and let's get something setup. I am willing to travel I am sure many others are as well.

If you want to be a vender for your parts let's, get you set up, if you want to be a food vender let's get you set up, if you know anyone that is trying to make it to these types of events make sure to share the word of what we are trying to do!
Don't matter where you are from CA, AZ, UT, NV and so on share the word. I do know of some old airports that do hold drag racing evets so when I get InTouch with them, I will see what we will need to hold an event, we can maybe have our 1st event late March, or early April. Who knows this may happen sooner than what I am thinking but in order for this to happen we need all of your guy's help as much as possible!

For any kind of food/part venders Send me a PM and we can talk about what you will need and when, Keep a look out for more post and information on dates and locations.